Chapter Twenty One

Angelica's Pov
It's too hot. And when I saw extremely hot I mean it. I've always dreamed of what Egypt would be like in many ways. But even as the cooling night flew by. It was too extremely hot. I had to slip off my hoodie and leave me in my tank top and faded dust-covered skinny jeans.

The main goal of the mission was to find the dagger's tip, and it would guide the way for us to find where the old primes had sealed their dead bodies away. So the fallen couldn't find the matrix of leadership.

It was a lot to take in but it made a lot of key sense as to why Megatron wanted to cut open my brain. Why years ago, I was having strange visions even then before.

Call me crazy but maybe just maybe some things happen for a real main reason. I sat on the edge of the stone steps, the sun had set but there was still a small glow shining through before the dark sky took over completely.

I had done in the last past week than I ever imagined in this world. I blinked a little a few times slowly tracing my arm the blue glow on my arm seemed to fade in and out by touch.

I watched curiously like as Sam suddenly started running straight out from the rest area quickly grabbing me. "Oh my God Angelica I just figured something out," Sam exclaimed, making me stare at him in confusion before I nodded, looking at him with amusement.

"Simmons! Leo wake up!" Sam shouted over his shoulder as he gave my own shoulders a firm squeeze before he pointed towards the horizon for me to haze at.

"So you see those three pyramids?" He questioned and I gave a firm I head nod.

"Yeah what about them Sam?" I asked him yet again, hearing a grumbling Leo come up from being is Simmons and Mikaela not too far behind.

"Leo do you remember learning about the pyramids?" Sam continued exclaiming at everyone making Leo roll his eyes slowly rubbing at his eyes.

"I don't know I remember being in college for two days." He snided back.

"These three pyramids, that one right there is called the king's tomb, but if you line up all three into one on the horizon. " He pointed.

I suddenly came to realization. "Daggers tip," I called fast breathing out a happy exclaim looking up at Sam who grinning ruffling my hair.

"Pointing east," Simmons called nodding his head fast. I stood up brushing my clothes off. Next stop some pyramids I thought focused.

___________________________
"This is called blending in like a ninja."

"Watch my fist hit your face."

I sped walk as quickly as my legs could carry me, making my way over towards the entrance of one the large pyramids. Something told me to trust my gut no matter what happened.

"What no, this doesn't look right," I mumbled sighed frustrated while I looked through the large hate doorway touching the brick walls.

"That's one large doorway." Simmons commented. I chewed at my tender lower lip, hitting my fist slightly on the wall. Slowly drowning out everyone arguing with one another. Even Mudflap and Wheelie were all fighting.

I took the time to focus my breathing and thoughts. Trust your gut. I thought yet again "Woah, woah!" Simmons yelled in shock and quickly while I could, I ducked when Bumblebee threw the twins straight at the wall causing a loud crack in the foundation.

"That's cold Bumblebee." I reopened my eyes to look at the sudden warm chill like  tiny breeze blew out from the small crack hitting across my face at a large speed, I snapped my attention back to Sam, my eyes averting when he was covering his face for a moment to stop the dust from attacking his eyes.

"Sam." I called fast straightening out my body. Sam backed up for just a quick moment. "Bumblebee please shoot it?" I called to the large yellow robot. moving back fast out his way when he powered up his blaster.

I used my arms to cover up my head for a small moment the coughs quickly echoing from my throat as soon the dust faded from sight. Looking through the hole at the large metal entrance.

Tiny flashes were going on and out of my vision seeing the dead bodies of primes. Knowing that only one was left. And that they were gonna bring his dead body here.

I had to do anything and everything I could. I was the first to enter the large tomb. Trusting my gut. I stumbled a few times climbing over the metal limbs. And it was like a small switch went through me, and so felt it through my entire body.

I climbed over all the metal parts I could, getting a few scraps and new cuts but standing right there in the middle of everything had to be the matrix it just screamed Autobot technology.

I carefully kneel down. My hands feeling a little shaky with nervousness I slowly picked it up my eyes never leaving the large spiky metal in my hands. But to my horror, it slowly crumbled and turned to dust before my very eyes. Falling against my skin and back into place.

"No, no." I whispered quickly scooping up some pieces.

"100 years and it just turned to dust." Simmons said in disbelief. I wouldn't believe this. I was shaking a little wanting to cry so hard. All this just for it to be gone! No way no I held it back. I was scooping up little pieces of the dust before I tore off a huge piece of my tanktop making a small mini carry bag, exposing my brown stomach right where the mark was left.

Ignoring everyone scooping up as much as the dusted matrix as I could I stood on my aching legs. "Angelica stop it's gone." Sam tried to reason with me. I firmly tied the little makeshift bag holding it close.

"Angelica listen to him!" Mikaela screamed at me.

"No both of you look around you!" I yelled back my eyes looking at them both. "We didn't come all this way just to give up, we have to at least try, Optimus is dead because he was protecting me it's my fault he is gone, I love him and it's the least I can do is try and bring him back." I cracked out, I breathed out a rough sigh, standing up.

The two look at one another, in the distance I could hear many helicopters outside and I knew that meant the message had gotten out to Lennox and everyone.

"Okay, then let us help you," Sam demanded patting my arms sternly. I locked eyes with him and kept holding the dust close to me.

"I need Bumblebee to get me as close to Optimus as he can Sam."

"You got it, remember no sacrifice."

"No victory. "