Chapter Thirteen

Angelica's Pov
I could feel a lot of pain steering through my body at a small rate that was twinkling.  I felt all the pain swirling around and I took a deep breath in. I felt the air swirling around in place. I fluttered my eyes all the way open I wondered if I was dead yet. I let the blurry vision fade away causing me to see the horizon in view but I wasn't back in the city.

I gasped in pain holding my stomach in pain since that was where the pain was coming from. It was like fire was spreading entirely over my body.  "Am I dead?"  I asked more to myself.

I flicked my eyes around more and I heard a small deep voice that sent a small shiver down my spine. "Child you've not died we have been watching you for quite a while not now but it is not your time not yet."  The deep voice told me, I watched a bright glow coming off surrounding me.

I shot up gasping for much needed air,  I frantically looked to see who was above me it was Sam he was holding my hands squeezing at them.

I shot up straight in place. "Angelica are you alright?"  Sam rushed out  I took heavy breaths in hoping to fill my lungs all at once.

"I just died Sam."  I gasped out Sam nodded at me.

"You did your heart stopped for a small minute." Sam told me tears filling into his eyes throwing me into a soft smothering like hug.  I looked around seeing all the destruction. I sat all the way up with a wince.  I felt the familiar pain in my stomach I found my eyes stare down, I saw a burn on my stomach that I knew wouldn't heal.

I wince getting up to my feet with Sam helping me up in place. I looked to see Optimus crouched down beside me a look of worry filled his eyes.  "Angelica thank you for saving my life, we're in your debt,"  Optimus told me in his soft calming voice.

I let a small smile go on my face, before moving a little.  I hugged Optimus's faceplate a bit when he leaned in closer to !e to not strain my movement.  "I wouldn't wanna let my guardian go,"  I muttered to him, looking at him from the corner of my eye. I was met with Optimus electric blue eyes.

The same that just flashed behind my eyes making me flutter my eyes a few times, and looked down studying my torn up clothes some more when Optimus reassured me with his voice a small bit.

____________________________
I forced a small smile finding my body in a relaxed state.   I slide off  Ratchet's hood feeling the hood rumble a bit when I did. I chuckled rubbing the hood a few times to reassure him that I was doing fine.  Glancing across the small cliffside hill, were Sam was talking with Mikaela deeply on top of Bee's hood.

I wonder if he is asking her out? I thought.  I let the grass crunch under my shoes, so that I could make my way to Optimus, who stood the only one transformed at the moment looking at the sun setting. I didn't wanna ruin his message he was sending out  I still wanted to spend some time with him before they steal him away.

Optimus lowered his head to gaze at me for a moment, I watched him lower his hand for me to rest in making me happy to spend a little time, I climbed into his hand holding on when he lifted me up to set me on his shoulders plate which I held onto more.

"This might be the last time I get to do this Optimus." I joked with a small chuckle

Optimus spoke to me tilting his head to one side. "There's never a last time Angelica whatever your leader decides he does with us I will always be your guardian Angelica I did promise that,"  Optimus told me.

I rubbed my fingers over the shoulder plates.  "It's funny how all this all started when I finally talked to Sam."  I muttered amused, Optimus flicked his eyes to me a bit.

"I can see that Samuel really cares for you, Angelica,"  Optimus told me and I smiled a little a bit  I kept rubbing Optimus's shoulder plates.

"I feel like I should be the one protecting him now I see Sam as a big brother I wish I had,"  I muttered and I looked at Optimus again and I chewed my lower lip. I then looked at Optimus.

"Even though there's not much I can do myself I will try and protect you guys."  I told Optimus who was still gazing at me and Optimus let a small hum out and I took a deep breath. I leaned a bit more on Optimus's shoulder plates leaning my head more and when I talked to Optimus more the burn mark on my stomach tingled a lot and I watched as small swirls of blue flow from my fingertips.

I decided to keep that to myself because that didn't seem right. I'm curious to what had happened back when I touched the cube I pushed it into Megatron I thought fluttering my eyes more than taking a huge deep breath in and out.

I lifted my shirt up and right on my stomach was the burn mark and when my fingers tips touched it a small blue ring went around it setting on my dark skin I gasped a small bit.