Chapter Thirty One

Angelica's Pov
"So Angelica, even though we are like in live or die times. I wanna know about you and the boss man? Like what exactly happened when I, you know?" I gripped much tighter onto the right leather seats with a small squeal, hoping to keep my body from flinging side to side up front in Jaz's car. I gritted my teeth for a moment before I chuckled, briefly finding my finger brushing over the bridge of my nose.

"Well I can make a long story quite short, is humans were being incredibly stupid again. Sam went off to college leaving Bee in my care, the Decepticons  were planning something with the Fallen Optimus ended up dying because of well.. Me and Sam we had learned we were able to spark bond days prior to it, I saw all his memories and he saw mine. It sort of came naturally Jazz." I could myself chuckling, holding on when Jazz transformed quickly grabbing my form so that I was resting on his shoulder with a tight grip getting his large guns out with ease.

"It's cute hearing it, I'm curious how do you guys you know?" I blinked a couple times. I was distracted by the harsh smell of burning smoke, surroundings the city. I found myself choking on my laughter hiding my head a little near his sliver neck speaking.

"He uses his hologram for the you know physical things. Expect as strange as it sounds. Optimus is more attractive to me in his autobot form- Don't look at me like that!"

"I wonder how many more fleshings are attracted to giant robots and cars!"

___________________________
"Sam what the hell happened to your face?" I rushed out cupping at his bruised and sacred face tilting it left and right.  He whined out a small hiss like noise, placing his own hands over my own with a great huge pout taking over him.

"I got kicked in the face by my old evil boss, why are you always babying me stop it." He whined shaking with soft laughter. I rolled my eyes playfully at him, pinching loosely at his cheeks, pulling away to give him a smile as I spoke in a gentle tone. Carly could wait for a couple minutes.

"This time Sam, don't go years without speaking to me. I'm right here for you." He sent a smile on my direction before rubbing at my arms in a slow gentle manner.

"Please stop going and getting yourself killed every year and I mean that, we've known each other since what since we were teens? I would like to see you have a baby." I found myself making a quick face in amusement playfully speaking out.

"I don't think Autobots and humans can have babies ow-" I whined out feeling his firm grip on my nose. He rolled his eyes quickly a couple times at me releasing it.

"You don't have to be pregnant to have a kid, you can even adopt some. Now I think you have some kids to scold." He cleared his throat, gesturing towards were most of the autobots had gathered around the battle aftermath. It was gonna be quite the clean up.

"Oh wow leave me to scold your car!" I exclaimed before spinning around, rubbing at my very bruised back. Sideswipe was quick to shove Ironhide moving to hide behind him, causing him to growl in annoyance whipping around before his own fear grew in his optics.

"I did nothing move." He grumbled pushing through Jazz and Bee. It left Jazz to casually whistle.

"Bee!" He jumped in place a low click leaving him a nervous chuckle kneeling down in front of me. Before I could start exclaiming at him for like always rushing off into danger and tackling the pillers.  He moved his head to gently nudge against my head in a soft manner, little purrs leaving him. The softest sounding groan left me in a heartbeat. Cupping at his head I gently stroked at it a couple times.

"You know every time you get in trouble you can't just pout, stop putting your life in danger." He nodded at me a couple times sending a chirp in my direction.

"What! That's so unfair I always get yelled at." Sideswipe looked over in disbelief, his own optics in shape. It was now my turn to look at them all bickering over one another in my own confusion.

"What?! I scold all of you what are talking about! You all so reckless things, and Rachet don't you dare do a scan on me." My exclaims were soon drowned out when I was scooped up. A yelp of surprise left me. The pure rush of adrenaline, running through me before I felt him place me on his very high shoulder place pressing his faceplate to my own head.

"There's my sweetspark, you did bravely I'm very proud of you." I melted at the sound of his deep voice wooing me into existence. I found myself gently stroking at his faceplate a couple times, pressing my temple to the place.

"Be very lucky I love you." I teased, a low laugh rumbled from him.