Chapter Thirty Four

Angelica's Pov
The night air had landed into the desert area before long everyone was resting and watching the large flames grow round into the air. Like promised, Optimus had shifted into his hologram, giving me cuddles in the front seat of the truck.

I felt all this bless finally being back in his arms again, feeling his hands loosely rushing through my hands to play with my curls, dropping his hand down to trace over my face.

A few times running down lower to touch at the scar across my flesh scarred wound on my stomach.

"You how how I feel about you using it you know that it's dangerous on your body sweetspark." I rolled my eyes playfully keeping my head tucked into the crook of his neck, feeling him soon grabbing my legs to swing over his lap to keep them there.

"How can you even tell? I used that days ago." I felt young again, like I was whining up a storm. Seeing the stern like look he always gave others, it shut me up when his hand cupped at the side of my face pressing his temple to my own before his deep voice was speaking.

"I know everything sweetspark. Mmm I'm just glad you are safe." He briefly found himself smiling when I pulled him closer to me.

"Can I have kisses now? before you go and scold me even more." A rumbling bit of chuckling was heard before he was obliging to my request giving me a nice deep kiss holding my waist to his own, I found myself laughing quietly on his lips returning each kiss before we were hearing loud arguing coming from outside the camp.

"Bumblebee here tried to take command while Optimus was away. Lord knows he should leave that to Ironhide but then we all got separated!"

"You wanna say that to my face?! At least I tried!" I found myself sighing taking a peek into the bright optics that were watching me closely with his own amusement.

"Our kids are fighting go handle that yeah?" I joked. He managed to only release out a groan before letting me go, his hologram fading away from the seat, before he was opening the door letting me get out safely before he was transforming.

"Now look what you guys did! I don't wanna hear him yelling." A casually smile grew across my face, before I was walking across the fire to stand across Cade who was watching the whole thing in confusion.

"What's wrong with them.. Why are they fighting?" Tessa asked with worry in her tone hugging at her arms.

"They all haven't been around each other in a while. It's like a big family, all the brothers being together. Some of them have had near death experiences so it only makes sense that being around humans have made them grumpy." I spoke towards the three who turned to look at it before Optimus was speaking.

"Stop fighting right now Autobots. These humans saved my life so no harm shall come to them. A friend of there's had just died but we need to figure out why Lockdown is hunting is all down. That includes you too Sweetspark." I gave him a quick thumbs up chewing at my thumb before looking towards Cade.

"I'm sorry that you and your daughter are now wanted too. That's what happens when you play on the good side sadly. What a bunch of dumb humans huh?" He cracked a smile at me nodding his head with a chuckle.

"You got that right.. I'm an inventor I like to create things." It was now my turn to be impressed nudging at his arm with a soft laugh.

"Well look at you go! I'm pretty good with guns, and well I have this scar on my naval." I giggled casually slightly lifting my shirt so he could seeing the glowing blue mark. It was now his turn to look at me with his own amusement shaking with laughter.

"And I thought I was the crazy one how did you get that?"

"I pushed an alien cube inside Megatron with my best friend Sam and then slightly died." Saying it out of did sound really crazy me and Cade were so into our talks. It was nice to have another adult human to talk to, he seemed fully fun, responsible. We noticed it had grown quiet to some muttering before I laughed bashful rubbing at the back of my head a couple times.

"Sorry got distracted. Uhm I heard something about a building K.S.I headquarters. I just heard a lot of things were going on in the building. It's a little down another state but it's worth a try right?" I looked between all the Autobots. They were all looking between one another, before Sideswipe was nodding his head folding his large arms across his chest.

"It's the least we can try before they try and kill even more of us. The question is.. Why are they trying to kill so many?" It was a far fetched idea, before I was fluttering my eyes.

"The parts from you guys.. Not just Decepticons, but you guys as well. I'm getting a itchy feeling I don't like it." I shrugged my shoulders back.

"For now get some rest and we will regroup in the morning, and I do mean rest Jazz, Bumblebee- no more arguing it's giving me a headache. I swear Crosshairs, I mean it." He held his hands up in a surrender like motion before Ironhide was transforming opening his truck up for me.

"Come rest Angelica before you scare everyone." I huffed a small laugh before hopping up onto the big truck sliding into the back instantly for rest.