Chapter 16: Secrecy

Hey there you guys‼️ it been a while since I've made a update. I've been tryna figure out what twist and turns I will make in this chapter. But none the less you say you want the update here it is. Please enjoy❤️
                Javan POV
*Buzzzzz buzz buzz
(Groaned) ughh
He turns and flips to the nightstand and answered his phone.
"Who the hell is this and why the hell you calling me at 1:46 in the fucking morning."
Unknown number - "Shut up fuck nigga, it's time meet me at the spot NOW!
*Click*
I continued to look at the phone then I put it down and laid my ass right back down. I don't know who the fuck that was on my phone but ion just go by nobody's time the fuck they think this is. I wrap my arms around my girl and playfully hump her big fat ass. I looked down at her and smiled cause she can literally still be knock out after hearing loud ass commotions around her shit is just crazy. I love this girl to death dawg even her aggy ways and always questioning a nigga. Gave her dick just to stop asking me crazy ass questions.
*Ding*
I turned around and open up the messages.
"I said get off that fucking bed of yours before I kill your fucking Brutha RIGHT FUCKING NOW. So I advice you to meet me right now or his brains will get splatter all over yo crack head momma crib"
I hurried and got up from my bed and went in my closet and got me a shirt and 2 of my guns. I don't know what the fuck going on but if my family on the line I'm coming for they head fuck everything else.

I kissed my girl head and Walked to my car speeding like a motherfucker racer up in this bitch . All I could think about is lord what have I gotten myself into and what the fuck my brutha stupid ass done did. I mean it ain't nothing new his stupid ass always getting into some shit. It never fails and I'm always his fucking captain save a nigga. Some shit I never understand is why I'm saving a nigga who did me dirty. Yeah he blood but he sure doesn't flows in my bloodstream.

Flashback
It was after we all sat down for dinner. In the dinning room it was me, my brutha,our momma, and my brutha no good for nothing father. I never understand why my mother stay with his ass since my brutha came in this world. I never have a father and I came out Gucci, yet my brutha all of the sudden needs a male father figure in his life. My mother would always get beat by him for shit HE have caused. I would always defend my mother and I would always be sent to grandma. My brutha was always at ease with our momma getting smacked and knock out like that big man from Friday. That's the shit that be having me boiled hot.
After we got done eating our momma told our ass to go to sleep.
"Turn that damn tv off and go y'all asses to sleep. Ion wanna hear y'all talking bout y'all overslept and miss the bus cause y'all asses gon catch the metro bus y'all hear me?"
"Yes momma" we said together and went our asses to sleep. I woke up because I kept hearing loud thudding and banging going. So I look to see if my brutha was awake but his ass was still sleep. That nigga can sleep throw a fucking crisis and a hurricane. I rush and got up and went straight to their room. I just pray to god that they wasnt fucking dat shit would be nasty. When I was walked in I saw my momma in a choke hold turning purple. So I tried to get him off her. I starting throwing my punches and kicking but he threw me through the wall. I had tears in my eyes because I knew I couldn't beat this nigga ass but I had to get my momma out of there so I went to where he hide his gun and I yelled out "IMMA TELL YOU ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, LET MY MOMMA GO AND GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY THE FUCK OUT" he laughed and let her go and turned to me. My momma gasped for air and said " son.....son..dah....don't" she tried to hold the man back but he threw her knocking her out then 5 gunshots fired and his body dropped instantly.
"Ahhhhhhhhh"screams of my brother was the last thing I heard that made me turn around and he had tears in his 6 year old face in the doorway. He ran right out to grams house then next thing you know cops came near.
Flashback ends*
I've spent 6 years in jail and now I'm saving both of they asses at the same house where it all started ain't that some shit. But then it sparked me, whoever that nigga that got my people sounded too fucking familiar. Who the fuck is this silly nigga. Ass I was driving down I was thinking a plan. I'm a solid ass nigga who don't anyone for backup. Let's just say I'm a walking angel that god watches on. I think that's why all the lady's love me . Once I find this run down place I called momma house I walk in.
"Well about time nigga he was about to kill me ." My hardheaded brutha said.
"Shut your ass up and tell me what you done did." I said while untying him.
"No I'll tell YOU what HE did both you you sit down. " the man said
The man took off his mask and his face revealed.
"Peanut wtf " me and my brutha said together.

Yep that is in fact peanut. Our COUSIN
Now ain't that some bitch.

To be continued.......