Chapter 3: Gone Viral

I woke up at 8am. My damn father didn't wake me up as he usually does. I got up and took a quick shower, threw on some clothes. Leaving my natural curly hair out

At school everyone was more so to themselves today. This was good, that means I won't have to do any ass whooping today.

I walked to the cafeteria and like always, there was a long ass line, for this nasty ass food. I swear they be feeding us rats and dog shit. This is the only place were they make potato salad with mashed potatoes. How sway how. I took put some Popeye's I brought earlier and ate.

"Man I went to King's of diamonds last night, they done got a super thick stripper man." Chris, the school player said. "Bro everyone is talking bout her she must be good as hell. What she look like? What's her name?" Javier questioned. "She kinda look like that girl Kayla. The one with the watermelon tittes. I ain't get a good look at her face though. Her name was. Ughh, shit, damn, my dumb ass done forgot. I think it was Chocolate Bunny. Maybe vanilla swirl. Shiiiiit. Oh I got it her, name is Caramel Flow."

My heart stopped for a minute, my eyes grew wide. I was just grateful that they didn't know it was me. They probably don't think I'm the type to really dance. I guess tje girl they called "Fat" made their balls drop. I headed to my sex ed. class. Javan walked in looking yummy as usual. My eyes watched his every move. He looked at me and licked his lips. I just died y'all. Bitch get it together.

"Hey Kayla I'm keeping Javier again." Javan set next to me. "Sure, but I thought u can't take a fake baby around you." I said smartly. "Well Imma be home all day, so why not. Plus Last night he didn't make a sound. Does he really cry, pee, booboo and all that other stuff?"

Just then the Javier started crying causing everyone else's baby to cry. "Never mind, I already got my answer." I laughed making him smile at me. He fixed the bottle and fed Javier. "Class don't forget yo burp them. They react like real babies." Ms. P said looking directly at Javan and I smiling.

"Hold him like this." I placed the cloth on Javan's and positioned Javier upward. "Girl I got this. I've taken care of babies before." He said as he gently patted Javier's back. His yellow as can get me pregnant without a doubt. "Good job Kayla and Javan." Ms. P cheesed. I looked at her outfit this women was thicker then a snicker and always looked good.

 I looked at her outfit this women was thicker then a snicker and always looked good

As Javan was changing his diaper, Javier began to pee. "Wtf I hope this shit ain't no real pee. I will gladly sue this damn baby doll company." Javan yelled. "First of all stop talking bad about our baby. Secondly, it's water. Why would it be real pee dumb ass?"  I squinted my eyes.

"Aye chill with all the mean ass mouth talking. I dont come here for ya mean ass so u better learn ya place lil girl."Tuh, I'm not the only one that's considered little." I mumbled under my breathe as I packed Javier's bag

"Yo, what's your problem. Your not the sweet quiet girl I met when I first got here. You think you slick to. I'm never slacking, I can show u what I'm about." He smirked grinding his hips. Prove it😏

"Nothing's wrong with me. Here take the bag, and do your part of the fucking work." I was lowkey mad because I just messed up my panties. I got up grabbing my belongings. The bell rung and I was the first one out the room. I went straight home.

Tonight is a mask reveal theme. I got this perfect pink, two piece, lace, see through outfit. It reveals and exceptional amount of the phat blessing God gave me. I got a pink crystal mask to match it .

I'd heard Cardi B was coming to perform, chill and spend her shmoney. You already know I'm hype about that shit. I got my empty duffle bag and pit my clothes in it.

Walking into the kitchen I seen the devil. "Good morning fat bitch." This linebacker built hoe works on my nerve. "Good morning gold digging monkey." I faked a smile. "Trust me once I get your daddy's money, I'll be outta your sight. If u dare try to tell him what I'm up to. I won't hesitate to show him a video he won't be pleased with.

Who the hell tells someone their plotting. Ughhhh she stupid. "For real let me see it." Dumbo hands me her phone. I looked at the video and smashed her phone against the wall.

"Dumb ass just because she's be it doesn't mean we look alike. Your are the dumbest how ever , who the hell raised you. You pop all that shit but won't post up. I will beat your  ass so bad your unborn children will feel that shit matter fact-." *punch* I slapped that hoe jaw loose, got my bag and left.

Jasmine Pov (Stepmom)

I can't fucking believe that bitch punched me. Owww shit my face hurts damn. I got to get rid of her big ass.

"What's wrong baby? What happened to your nose? Damn, its turning purple you banged your head on something? I told your clumsy ass they just waxed the floor.". He began to laugh.

"It's not fucking funny. Your daughter did this too me. I don't know what the hell I did too her. Baby I'm gonna pack and leave  I'm done with all of this. If you can't tell your grown ass daughter, to get her own shit and go far away from us as possible. Than I'll just leave." I began to falsely cried.

He sighed. "Come on, I can't just drop her off like that, she my kid. But I love you I want you to stay here baby. What can I do? "Get all her stuff, put it all outside. Give her a long lasting card,a stack, and let her deal with it." He thought about it for a minute. "OK, Fine I'll just talk to her when she comes home." Finally

"Bae can you pass the frozen peas." He looked at my face and snickered. "Sure, but damn. How'd you let a 18 year old slap your ass and you 26. I taught my baby girl well." He bragged about his beast. "haha, haha, very funny. I don't want you to see this, but look what a friend of mines showed me."

I pulled out my phone, clicking the link. In the video you see a plus sized girl who looked alot like his daughter. They're both fat they both light skin, and they both got the same curly ass hair. The  video was a little blurred but you can see what they were doing." He looked at me confused. "Why you want me too see this?Wait. Don't tell me that you think that's my baby girl. I mean the stripper part I understand. It was something her momma wanted too do. But her getting ran through on these videos is unacceptable." He screamed and slapped the island. "Get her shit. Now!!!"

I ran to her room grabbed her suit cases, and filled it with all her clothes, toothbrush(she need it real bad) and A bible just so she can remind herself of who I am. I threw her shit out the window and on the front yard. She better pray the sprinkler system doesn't come on.

"You bring that ass upstairs now. Let me teach you a lesson for snitching." I should let him get me pregnant. Money money money ."Yess daddy." I ran to our room.