Chapter 5: Her😍

(Edited+ new info)

"Call me lil girl again and I'll slice your lil man off".

"Ain't nothing small about Mr. classy Lil one Look". He grabbed my hand slid it down his baby arm... It was at least 11 inches guhh😝 "I've seen better pinky. You fake ass August Alisna" I was lying all the way. Baby boy was packing

I placed my bags next to the sofa. Javan grabbed the rest"What happened to you?" Javan questioned."My daddy kicked me out". I felt my heart prick as I said this. Never in a million year's would I see my self saying this. My daddy and I are thick as thieves so for him to do this to me so suddenly was heart breaking.

I felt my eyes get glossy so I quickly turned my head and whipped my eyes."Kayla don't cry. Man, come here." Javan pulled me into his embrace

I've always been taught to never show signs of weakness, because that's when people will take advantage of you, but this hurt worst then the lost of my mother. My father was the only person I had left. Or so I thought.

Javan continued to rub my back soothingly as I cried.
As I was crying I realized, girl you a bad Bitch with shmoney. Its his lost. Although I love my daddy, I was not gonna let him ruin my high.

I soon stopped crying and got myself together. "Where's my baby?" I looked around for Javier. "Well damn. A thank you or how are you would be nice".Javan placed his hand on his chest acting like he was hurt. "Shut up ugly" . I mushed his head and giggled. This boy always got me laughing.

"He laying right on that couch. Lil nigga was shiting like pops when he"put some hot sauce on my burrito baby." he impersonated the father from the movie Friday.

I laughed at his antics. I don't know if he was doing it to make me feel better but it sure was working. "You laughing but I'm dead ass. Like how yoy fake but smelling like a whole man? Then this nigga got the nerve to be crying all hours of the day, like he work a 9 to 5 got 15 kids a wife and a side hoe".

"You so childish. Stop talking about our baby before I have to lay you out". I set on the sofa picking up a now crying Javier. "Well our baby gonna get his ass whopped stressing me out I'm gone give him a reason to cry". Said every black mother😔 "Hahaha real funny. Leave him alone." I carefully rocked him, trying to stop his crying. I checked his diaper which was clean. "Get him a bottle. He's hungry."

"Guh u got tittes right there u better pop one of them out". He smirked and chuckled."Akekeke real funny". I stale faced him. He walked into the kitchen laughing.

When he came back with the bottle I handed him the baby and got off the couch. "Where's your rest room I need to get out of these wet clothes". "Go to the bedroom third door to the left. It's an attached bathroom." He patted Javier's back "Oop, so I'm moving in okkkaayy." Shii I don't mind being with him. "Yup as soon as u start paying bills you good to stay." He yelled as I walked up stairs.

When I walked in the room, I took liking to it. It was designed in a black white and gold sequence with a king sized bed 60 inch television a walk in closet and bathroom.  I was pleased with the setting.

As I stripped from my clothes. I thought about what had transpired between my father and I. His words were harsh, but his eyes spoke sorrow. It was as if he was doing something that he didn't really wanna do.

I just don't understand. If he really loved me as he say's he does he'd never had done this. But shit fuck it I guess.

Javan POV

I heard Kayla's lil feet coming down the steps

I heard Kayla's lil feet coming down the steps. I looked up to see her in pink pajama shorts and a shirt that said black girl magic. Baby was thick as ever.

Everything about her was perfect from her little plump pink lips to her nice juicy thighs. Her voice was soft but yet demanding and don't let her baby face foul u her mouth is off the chain.

She came and set next to me. "So talk to me". I turned to face her while repositioning Javier. "Okay I'll tell u just don't judge me -sigh- well I've always wanted to be a stripper not only for the money but because when I'm on the poll and all them niggas just lusting after me it helps me forget my flaws. It's like they accept my fat and all. Now my daddy always knew this cause my Momma wanted to do the same thing to".She began to chock up a lil. She tilted her head back, fighting the tears from coming down.

Behind all the mean mugging, quick hands and wild mouth was a sweet girl trying to love herself. That's what I liked about her it was like she was dangerous to mess with but yet delicate. Kinda like a poisoned flower. I wouldn't mind taking the risk of helping her bloom.

Got a nigga sounding all poetic and shiii

"When I was 2 she died. Although I didn't get to know her very well my dad has told me alot about her and I've seen mad pictures of her. I'm pretty in the face and thick in the waist just like her". She stuck her tongue out.

"You not even that cute so stop it". I held my stomach and laughed. "I know u lyin". She straight faced me... Damn she so beautiful😩.

3 hours later (sponge Bob voice)

Kayla and I spent 2 hours just talking about her. It was like a mini therapy session.

The shit her daddy did was no doubt messed up, but based on how she described their relationship there has to be more to the story.

Eventually all the crying made her sleepy. For a Lil while I just watched her sleep and reflected on what she'd told me. She was a prime example of why u can't judge a book by the cover.

My thoughts were interrupted my Kayla's turning. She slowly began to wake up. "Dang girl you've been sleep forever. I had to check ya pulse a couple of times. Then you started drooling and shit". I over dramatized

"Boy shut the hell up". She sucked her teeth.I laughed. "You feeling better now"

"Yes thanks for listen. You so sweet stink stink". She said in a baby voice as she pinched my cheeks. I got a pet name and she ain't even get Mr classy yet. "Guh stop all that old lady shit". I slapped her hand away. She giggled. I love when she does that😍

"No but seriously thank you I appreciate it". She kissed my cheek. Shiii a Nigga was as happy as a usher when he thought the test said negative ( sorry I'm petty😂).

"You wanna grab some chick-fil-a or something". "Yea that'll be fine let me change". She ran up the stairs busting her ass . "Oooppp I'm okay." She brushed her hair out of her face and looked around. "That's what ya crazy ass get." At this point I was in tears.

Since I already had grey joggers and a shirt on I slipped on my air force ones and settled Javier in his car seat that the school provided.

Kayla came down stairs in a white v neck that gave me a peek of the lil baby's and some pink jeans that had that ass looking ultra fat With her black floral harrachues. "A bad chica is ready to eaaattt" she yelled as she ran out the door

Chapter written by
Co-writer Jaz-Nao