Chapter 13: What The Hell

Please vote comment and add to your library😁😘

Javan POV

"Everybody needs to be on their mother fucking P's and Q's

"Everybody needs to be on their mother fucking P's and Q's. Find th e bitch who took my son, or y'all mother's will be planning funerals very soon." I was so damn furious my only seed was missing. I wanted to blow this whole damn building up, but finding Tyler was more important.

"When's the last time you saw her." Kayla was on the phone with her father getting information on his wife. She was our prime suspect and needed to be located ASAP.

"Ought. Thanks Daddy." She hung up the phone. "Emmanuel, David and Josh. Let's go." The hurriedly rushed behind her. Her voice held authority and anger. They knew that it was go time.

"275 White plains is our destination. When we reach there no words should be spoken. Find my son and lite that bitch up." She instructed as we all headed to the car. It was definitely the wrong time to get hard but her attitude was a turn on.

Kayla POV

When we reached Jasmine's place, Emmanuel busted through the lock and everyone went hunting

According to, my father Jasmin, had seen some messages between him and Ms. P and wanted a divorce. Of course this hoe was doing it for money. She'd moved out because she was "heartbroken" and now resides her.

I headed upstairs to the first room I seen. "I knew you'd come here first." This dick muncher had the audacity to be sitting on the edge of the bed with her leg's crossed smiling. She obviously doesn't love her life.

I shot her in the knee. She dropped to the floor yelling in agonizing pain. "Bitch you're bold as hell to be even addressing me." I shot her in the arm. "You got have five seconds to tell me where my son is."

"5." Javan who just entered the room counted. "4." I shot her in foot. Blood seeped into her White carpets and her screams grew louder. "You better get to talking." I wasn't here to play games, if she doesn't start talking now, she'll never be able to talk again. "3" I shot her in her hand. "I-i didn't do-do it. " she began to stutter. Although she was talking it wasn't what I wanted to hear, so I shot her again. This time in the thigh.