Chapter 7: He cares

(Edited+ new info) Jaz-Nao

Javan's POV

"Stink stink, give me some." Kayla climbed over me, trying to get the bag of skittles out of my hand, while holding Javier.

"Nooooooo and stop calling me that fruity shit. What the hell is a stink stink?" I scrunched up my face.

"Your my stink stink." She pinched my cheeks and puckered up her lips. Damn should I kiss her? I want to.

"Man that shit sound girly." She sucked her teeth. "No it don't its cute and it fits your personality. You my lil stink stink. Stinka." She cupped my face in her hand as she said this. "Well if I get a nickname you gotta get one to."

"OK but it's gotta be cute though." I nodded. "How about fart fart." She slapped my chest. "No what the fuck 😟 If that's the case then u should just call me ass ass." I laughed because I knew she'd be mad.

"Well you do have a nice one sooo😏" I ain't never lie. "Shut the hell up you pervert. But noooo, seriously give me a cute one pwease." She whined and pouted. I lowkey liked when she did this. "Ought with ya whining ass how about Chubb's. For ya chubby lil cheeks." I
Cooed at her. And her chubby😻

"Awww I like that it. It sounds so tute and innocent juusstt liikkkee meeeeee." She sung. "Ahhhhhh I am weak. When the hell did you become innocent? You let me feel your pussy in a public place, that's definitely not innocent." I smirked as I reminisced on our antics a week ago.

Kayla had been at my place for a week, and refused to even look at her father. I tried to convince her to talk to him but all she did was shut me down or try to leave.

For some odd reason, I didn't like the thought of her not being here. I literally meet her 2 weeks ago but yet she has a hold on me. I don't mind it either. I like how she'll whine if I tell her no, and will pout until I give in. When she does her little giggle, that right there makes me fell softer then a hard headed kids ass( if you black or bad as hell you'll understand), and knowing that I can naturally make her smile makes me feel special😁.

But I'm honestly not looking for a relationship because of the shit my ex did to me. It was wayyyy out of the ordinary, and its a long ass story for another time. But when the times right I'll allow myself to try, and pursue something with Kayla. If she'll let me.

Kayla POV

For 2 minutes Javan has just been staring at me. Javier's crying is what broke the silence. I picked him up and smelled him. Lil boy smelt like he been drinking spoiled milk and prune juice. I really wanna know how'd they get this to have a smell. Who ever thought of this can choke on some squishy balls.

Dang with the hell they put in this. "This is his second time this morning. If he does this when we get to the school I'm beating his ass." Javan's dumb ass says.

"Stop threaten my baby or I'll put u on child support."  I'll make his ass pay me in monopoly money. I gathered his things to change him and laid him on the sofa. "Forget child support, his ass need dookie support. Over there smelling like a runaway slave, who been eating railroad tracks, ass crack, and mud to survive." I tilted my head back and laughed at this dummy. Damn girl you been laughing a lot lately.