Chapter 10: Who is it Part 2

Javan's POV

Seeing her on the floor holding her bullet wounds in agonizing pain didn't phase me at all. She deserved it. I hope that the pain we caused her is equivalent to the pain she caused me. Its not

"Why the hell are you in my house." I yelled at her. I couldn't believe she'd even mustered up the nerve to come here let along try and still from me. I watched as she held her shoulder

She continued to lay there, looking at me and shaking. Her mouth was gapped open, but no words were coming out. Simply knowing that she was in my presence, yet again, made my blood boil to the up most.

I let another bullet loose, shooting it right above her head. "If you don't start talking now the next one will go through your face."

"I- I came to prove my point to you and that fat bitch. That y'all don't run shit." This how still mad about some shit that happened a month ago.

Flashback (the day of graduation)

It was the end of the graduation ceremony and Kayla and I were happy to leave this school.

Her father had came to the graduation but due to the fact that he hadn't apologize for his actions Kayla didn't talk to him much.

She did except the matching Range Rovers he purchased for us. As well as a chain he gave her with her mother's name engraved in it.

I was hella shocked when he gave me the car. He said it was a thank you for being their for Kayla. Honestly the gift was not needed because I'd be there for her no matter what.

Being that Kayla didn't want to attend prom, I reserved a spot at Carmen's. An A-list Italian restaurant that I knew she'd love. But first I wanted to take her and Tyler to the carnival because they'd both enjoy it.

"Oh that's why he's with you. You let him get your big ass pregnant." I turned around from placing a sleeping Tyler in his car seat. Tiana and Kayla were standing face to face.

"Bitch, get the fuck outta my face. I don't even understand why your here. Your dumb ass didn't even graduate. How you sucked all them teachers off but still couldn't get them to give you at least a B? You obviously need a different career choice." Kayla snapped back.

"Actually I'm great at what I do. If Javan's view wasn't being blocked by your big ass he could see that. I bet your big ass trapped him. Javan when you get tired of sleeping with this oversized Winnie the Pooh you know who to call." She smirked and caressed my arm.

"Hoe yo-" before I could finish my sentence Kayla snatched her away from me by her hair.

"Bitch *punch* don't *punch* touch *punch* my *punch* nigga *punch* again *punch*." Everyone including school staff stood around laughing and recording. Kayla sent harsh blows to Tianas face.

Although I wanted to laugh I knew I had to stop Kayla before she caused permanent damage. I pulled her off of Tiana and held her waist tight.

Suddenly Tianas best friend who was standing there the whole time decided to help Tiana. She tried to swing on Kayla. I mushed that girl so hard she fell on top of Tiana.

"This ain't over you fat hoe." Tiana yelled once she got up stumbling.

"Bitch, your right because every time I see you I'm gonna whoop your ass." Kayla yelled trying to get loose.

"Oh shit Kayla you Molly whooped that hoe. Straight mayweather verses that Asian dude her ass." Emmanuel my retarded ass best friend yelled.

Kayla turned around still in my embrace. "Her stupid ass shouldn't have touched what's mine." I smirked at her comment. She wants me y'all😏😏