Hardcore

Grudge Pov

I stared down at the second bitch too ever play me. Chris quickly slipped away allowing me to deal with this emptiness. I was truly beginning to really feel for this girl and her damn son. And here she was about to fuck the same nigga that caused her to even leave in the first place. She jumped up pushing him away, quickly running up too me. Without realizing it I dodged her touch, making her crash into the wall. I guess he saw her smack her face and jumped up running to her aid. Now this n-gga playing captain save a hoe.

"Don't f-cking touch her. She cool shonnie get up." I growled.

I was ready to up and knock this dude out. He brushed her hair out her face as she silently cried out. I didn't mean to make her hurt herself but I'm hurt my dang self. I just needed a couple days away to think and sort shit out. She never once took in how i felt about her baby father being back in the picture. She brought me into drew life for a reason I'm sure and now she was taking him away? Hell naw she don't get to do that.

" Partna you gota get up out of here if you know what's best for you. Like I said this my girl and my family like it's always been. Raise up. " he spoke to me.

On reaction I punched in his face sending him to fall against the couch. He immediately stood up charging towards me sending two blows one to the ribs and the other to my face. I'll admit he had a pretty good hit. Somehow both of us was locked wrestling. He grew the upper hand sending multiple blows to the face. Shonnie mustard up the strength to break us up, or at least she tried.

"Dreland stop." She screamed through tears.

He took one last hit before responding to her request. She helped me up, wiping the sweat from my forehead kissing along my jawline. This bitch had to be confused. Snatching away I straightened out my clothes before going around the house collecting everything that's mine. I was done, there was too many females out there to be fighting over one. He could have her. She could have him. They could have each other. Grudge was out.

"Chris please.." She pleaded pulling my arm.

"You got what you was wanted a family. I have no business here." I gave her that much.

"But please let's just talk. I--i don't know what to say about me and him. It's complicated." She broke down again.

Laughing, I gathered my stuff and pushed past the both of them. He tried comforting her but she resisted trying to stop my dismissal. But it was to late I was already gone.