Hardcore

|•2.2 Feelings at play. Pt. 2

(Shonnies POV)

My thoughts were running racket as I tried getting drew down for bed. As usual he wanted to play and talk but honestly I was too worried about Grudge. Never have I ever experienced this type of shit. I was honestly scared, nervous and just plain out done all in one. This wasn't the type of life I needed to display in front my child. So he would think its OK, to gang bang. To run and be in the streets.  Ugh, see this was the scared emotions talking. Deep down I knew, I was falling for him. And I was damn tired of denying it..if he shows up I'm letting him know. Finally getting my very talkative child to sleep. I ran to take a quick hot shower, rinsing away tonight's events. Leaving my hair wet, I threw on my Aztec leggings and a half cropped tank top. Right on time my phone buzzed, letting me know I had a text.

Open the door. Grudge texted.

Excitingly, I did a once over in the mirror making sure I was good. Before I headed downstairs, I checked on a very sleeping drew. Now that the coast was clear,I made my way to hopefully my new man. Opening the door, there he stood. Wearing a smirk and holding up a plastic bag full of junk food. Gently grabbing his hand, leading him up to my room. Still no words were exchanged, and at this point I was completely fine with that. He was here, safe sound and alive. Of course I had my questions, but for the moment I'll let him relax and enjoy each others company. I sat down picking out a movie, and peeped him taking off his shoes and placing them by the door. Next was his Levi's, revealing his polo boxers. Then he removed his pink dolphin v-neck. Showing all of his tattoos. Damn he was a fine piece of specimen. Now this was something I rarely saw. All the times we had sex was pretty much straight to the point. No kissing, touching or anything just straight mind blown sex. Ugh. What is this man doing to me?

Grudge: like what you see? ( he smiled showing them sexy dimples)

Me: Not really..you alright. (He smacked my thigh)

Grudge: that's a damn lie..

Me: Whatever you say..what you wana watch?

Grudge: honestly you.. on this Dick ( he winked)

Me: Not gone happen..besides you here now so talk..

He laid on his back, placing his hands behind his head. It was quiet for a moment, so I laid down next to him placing my head on his chest. His heart beat was going a mile a minute, why was he nervous? I looked up at him noticing a hint of hurt and anger.

Me: babe..what's going on?

Grudge: Look I don't trust anyone barely my moms...(he blurted out.)

Me: Ok., where is that coming from?

Grudge: you and I both know where its coming from...

Me: I don't..enlighten me (he chuckled)

Grudge: I'm talkin bout you and these feelings, I'm picking up on...

A lump in my throat grew. Not from nerves, but more so anger.. These are feelings he has placed here. All of these mixed feelings, and back and fourth. We've been doing since we met , and now he's really in my face talking about trust. Please.

Me: if I may be corrected, I'm picking up on some "feelings" as well.

Grudge: This ain't about me.. but didn't we both agree on what this would be?

That lump was getting harder..

Me: I mean yeah...but (he cut me off)

Grudge: Tell me why i should I trust you..

Me: Cause FyI..I got my own shit. Drive my own shit. I gets paid weekly Tf I need you for? Cause the fact after tonight I'm STILL choosing to be here. I'm not some lame bitch who must've hurt you in the past Grudge. (He shivered.)

Grudge: Chris

Me: what? (Confused)

Grudge: To you.. its Chris. Grudge is for everyone else.

Me: Nice to meet you Chris... I'm shonnie. (We both laughed.)

Chris: same here. But if I decide to do this, we gota go slow. Trust doesn't come easy. (I nodded)

Me: same with me..only I have a son involved too.

Chris: when can I meet him?(I looked up at him shocked)

Me: when I know your serious about us

Chris: bet

He placed gentle kisses among my jawline. Letting his tong flick against my ear lobe, causing goosebumps to rise. Chris gradually pecked my lips softly, tapping his tongue for entrance. I was lost. Both our lips touching was like magic. This was a different side of Grudge I thought I'd never see. (Sssss) I hissed biting down on my lip, feeling him kiss all the way down to my pelvic bone. I held my breath anticipating on what was next to come. But instead he came back up kissing my lips and forehead. Yea see ,This was definitely a side that would take some getting use too.