Hardcore

Dreland Pov

"Daddy look" Drew pointed towards the fish. As we walked around the aquarium. He and I were having a blast, but shonnie wanted to play distant. I really can't believe that lame real has her tripping over him. For the past four days I watched her do Nothing but check her phone, I'm guessing waiting for him to never call. He knew what it was, I wouldn't care if I had to knock him out a hundred times. I'ma do whatever for mines.

"Daddy what are those?" He tapped my leg pointing to the sting rays.

"Those are sting rays. Can't touch those or you'll get stung." I shook my head making a scrunchy face.

"Oh like a bumble bee." He giggled a little.

Tired of shonnie not participating, I gently grabbed her waist pulling her in front of me. She was certainly thicker than I remembered. Carrying Drew certainly made a difference. At first she was reluctant, but eventually became at ease with my touch.

"Thanks" I whispered as we moved along, Drew was paying us no attention.  He even made a new little girl friend. He was definitely my child.

"For what?" she laughed looking at them both holding hands.

"For allowing this. Me being here with him. Both of y'all actually. " I replied.

"Look.." she paused looking up at me. "I haven't been the best person to you lately and even in the past. I was wrong for hurting you and Drew for that matter.  But you hurt me by lying about quitting the game. And allowing those men to come into our home and invade our privacy. " her voice cracked and she pulled away from me resisting my touch yet again.

There was so much I wanted to say in response. But this wasn't the time nor place. The both of us became silent just focusing on Drew and his new found company. The tour was almost over, and I had planned on taking them both to dinner. But now the best idea would be to get something quick and head back to her house.

-back at Shonnie's-

Drew was fast asleep. He fell asleep on the way home upset because his friend couldn't come with us. It was funny but upsetting to see him cry over that. Kids were really sentimental. Shon walked down stairs in more comfortable clothing showing off her beautiful shape. She had more tattoos then I remembered too. She eased over to the couch, attempting to find something on TV. I sat back admiring her beauty.  At the time she left, I took everything for granted. Nobody could tell me anything. Money made me so crazed, Nothing and no one was able to stop me. After being friends for so long with shonnie I finally decided to make that move and scoop her up. It didn't take long for her to get pregnant and after we found out I placed a ring on her finger. She was right my selfish decisions caused the dudes I used to run with to basically get back at me for screwing them over. Which I think was a result in my brother getting killed. Shonnie knew I needed her, she knew I needed my new born to keep pushing.  But instead she left me taking every ounce of feelings I had left. I feel bad for Monica.  She allowed me to use her as a crutch. Only useful when I needed her. I did have a few feelings for her. But they'll never compare to what I feel for shon.

"Dreland August" she snapped her fingers breaking my thoughts. "You hear me?"

"Naw ma, what you say?" She shook her head in offense.

"I was saying rub my hair like old times. Please " she laughed.

Every time she was getting sleepy she would want me to rub her hair. I sat back thinking about the past. Running my fingers through her silky strands.

"I'm sorry. " I whispered.  "I never meant to hurt you.  I should have took the time to consider how you felt. "  she blinked allowing a tear to escape wiping the rest as I spoke baring it all out there.  It was time we moved on from anything that felt with the past.

"I've waited so long to hear an apology.  But I should be the one. I shouldn't have left. We we're friends before anything and I failed you. I failed us, I was stressed being a new mom, and that break in just topped the cake. After I left I wanted to reach out but was too ashamed afraid of what you'd say. " I didn't know I was teary eyed until she reached up to wipe it away.

"I would have still loved you regardless. At the end of the day we were friends before anything.  No words should have made you that ashamed."

"I truly am sorry. I let my guiltiness stop us from moving forward. But your here now and I couldn't stop that if I tried." She spoke quietly.

I pulled her closer to me crashing my lips into hers. That same feeling I grew use to came flooding back. With me was where she should and needs to be.  Wrapping her arms around my neck, I deepened the kiss turning her over so that I was now on top. She moaned some as I grabbed her ass, wrapping her legs around my waist , not breaking the kiss...

"The fuck is going on?" The door slammed revealing that lame. Please not again, with him.

**excuse any errors.

Also thinking about stopping this, a lot of views but no comments or votes? **