Hardcore

•|2.1 Feelings at play

|Two weeks later (Grudges POV)

Jomo: Man, dem niggas knew who they was aiming for..

Frankie:They almost took Bruce out the game..fuck was you doing bro?

Me: All up In a bitch face, didn't see 'em comin until he heard da tires screech

Bruce: Nah, never went down like that..my gun wouldn't even come out my pocket quick enough

Dane: Yo pocket ? bra that's why got holsters, you slippin big time

Last night some fuck shit happened. Long story turned short, some niggas from the east side tried shooting at us. We could'nt pin point exactly who it was , but we had a clue. Called themselves tha Chedda Boyz. None of us was hit thank god, but now this means war. Don't come for me and my niggas when we definitely didn't send for you. Its all good doe believe that, I called this meeting simply because we needed a plan. Never have I ever been offended by some lame niggas, who was still in school at that. These is babies dipping into the big boy pool, so we about to treat them like big boys.

Dane: I was thinking we kidnap one of their soldiers.

Frankie: Nah, wouldn't work..besides dey prolly think that's our next move.

Bruce: True.. we need to set they trap on fire or some shit

Jomo: I heard dey was suppose to be out tonight at Paradise.

Me: ain't that da strip joint, on 34th

Frankie: hell yeah, but them hoes be tired.

Jomo: Nah, tonight freak night.. you know what that mean, every hoe in Harlem fina be there

Bruce: but ain't da girls going too?

Jomo: Yup, Tiara texting me now about some money

(They all laugh) Them: Females (in unison)

Shit. That meant I had to see Shonnie. Story with me and her is there isn't one. She started catching feelings, so I did like I do any other and cut her off. I mean we koo, I won't even lie but as far as anything else..nah I'm good. Besides there was a new fuck of the week i was occupied with at the moment. Rena didn't expect nothing more than da "D" and was very well happy with the position she played. Like Shonnie, baby girl was cold, she was just a few years older than shonnie. And unlike her, she has no kids which was a huge turn on. Shonnie still struck a nerve with me doe, if I was too ever settle again she would definitely be the one.

•••

(Club Paradise)

-11:34pm

Da fellas and I sat up in V.I.P smoking and waiting on these lames to show up. The crowd was pretty nice for it to be was Tuesday night. Never did I understand why freak night was on a Tuesday. But it damn sure brought the hoes out I mean they were scattered every where. I allowed my eyes to scan the club, as I saw Shonnie and her crew step in, looking dynamite. Downing half the bottle of henny, I tightly clutched. I watched her walk off to the bar, never breaking our eye connection.. she smirked turning to the bartender. I shook my head as I pictured fucking her by the end of the night. Yeah, I could definitely picture that happening mark my words. Feeling a pair of wet lips against my cheek, I turned to a cheesing Rena looking oh my god. She had on a lace bodysuit outfit, showing nipples and skin. Man scratch that, maybe I could see myself fucking both of them by the end of the night. I felt my feet shuffling as I was being pulled over to the couch. Pushing me down, Rena began giving me a lap dance placing my hands on her ass. Hearing the fellas laugh, I quickly snatched my hand away remembering a rule..Never engage in sexual contact, that too can cause feelings.

Shonnie: Wow..and I was coming to talk to you. (She shook her head, turning on her heels.)

Me: Yo, wait. (Tossing Rena off my lap..running towards shonnie.)

Shonnie: No Grudge go back to your hoe.. ( she snatched from my grip)

Me: Quit trippin and come dance with me..

I led her to a corner where no one really was and posted against the wall. Allowing her back to face me as she slowly began to grind pressing that against me. I pulled her hair away from her neck and planted kisses among her hair line, making her shiver a little. There was something about her that i wanted. That made me wana soften up, making forget my rules even existed. She pulled away from my hold and crossed her arms, tapping her foot.

Shonnie: can you keep your lips to yourself, please..

Me: Nah, I'd rather have them on you..(smirking, causing her too.)

Shomnie: Your such a jerk..go kiss on that hoe

Me: what I say.. don't make me drag your ass outta here

Shonnie: Negro please, you don't run nor own this

Me: That's not what you be saying when I'm in them guts (she blushed)

Shonnie: Can you get out of my face please damn

Me: I wana talk to you..can I come thru later?

Shonnie: My son will be home (she shook her head)

Me: and.. I promise I won't fuck you, unless..

Shonnie: Stop right there.. but if your serious then yes. Just talking that's it Grudge.

Me: Aight. I promise.

Pulling her into a kiss. For a moment she resisted, but then slowly softened up some kissing back. Both of us forgot where we were for a moment, getting heated up. I swear she was the only person who could get me so wrapped up, besides what's her face. Speaking of her, word around town was she was back staying with her moms. I made a mental note to stop by soon, paying her a nice surprised visit. I felt Shonnie kiss my jawline, mumbling something. All of a sudden I heard Frankie yell..

Them Niggas fina shoot, watch out.

Without thinking i picked her up over my shoulder, and safely got shonnie out of there and too her car. She panicked asking a million questions as she tugged on my shirt. Gently placing her down, she unlocked her doors quickly turning to kiss me passionately. Her face displayed a both scared and concerned look.

Me: I gota go.. go home.

Shonnie: But..

Me: Go home now (semi yelling)

Shonnie: will you at least come over still

I simple nodded. Pulling out my gun heading back inside with my boys, They were ducked behind the bar, shooting towards these lames, who were laying on the ground shook. It was five of us and three of them, first rule to being a real street nigga is always roll with five or more, all of you aren't bound to get shot. And 2 , it's dumb to be out numbered.  We began hearing sirens, letting us know the police were on the way. Bruce was the first to hop up, blasting anything in site. Then it was Dane, Jomo and Frankie all in a line. I was the last to leave every shoot out, clearing out everything. I walked up to the three motionless bodies, and looked into the eyes of the nigga who tried to end me just hours ago. He began to speak, but couldn't apparently he was hit some where in the chest. Before he tried speaking again, I fired five times. Once for me and four times for my niggas.

This chapter isn't over!

Part two soon...

Comment. Vote. Share.