Hardcore Love

Shonnie's POV

**Six Months Later**

I sat at the Dining table. This food I've prepared continued to sit here untouched for three hours give or take. Chris or grudge which ever man I've been dealing with has stood me up for the fifth time. Tonight we had plans to have dinner and simply relax. Our schedules have been busy, limiting our intimate time. But I guess with me and him that shit is for the birds! Taking another sip of this now empty bottle of wine, I decided to give up hope. After putting the food up, and slipping out of the dress I had just purchased hours ago, hanging it up in the closet. I walked into drew's room wishing he was here, and not over at my mother's.

"Shon" I heard blaring from down stairs.

Guess who decided to come home. Ignoring his ranting and raving about Why he is late, Chris entered drew's room giving me a weird look.

"Why you in here?" He chuckled. However I rolled my eyes brushing past him. "Uh hello I am talking" he continued hot on my trails.

"Are you aware I sent my son away for the night thinking we were going to follow through on I don't know plans YOU made." Removing the decoration pillows of the bed.

"But bae, do you not hear me. I'm telling you what the he'll happened out there today." He protested sensing my attitude.

"Honestly Chris, Grudge or whoever. I don't care, you have stood me up for the last time and as far as I'm concerned what ever went on out there was more important than saving this relationship." I paused regretting the last words that wanted to slip out.

"What you mean, I almost lost my life today and this what I get." He spoke. "You know what you right GRUDGE apparently ain't ready for this...you can't even support me and have my back. You just care about you." He continued.

"Now see you don't get to do that! Ever since we met I've been going off your flow respecting the shots you call around here. But one thing that you should not get to say is I don't support nor have your back. listen I'm tired, and you should sleep down stairs or leave your choice."

"Shonnie.. " he paused before nodding his head, quietly closing the door. The moment he left a few tears dropped. How in the hell did I get myself caught up in this. And better yet Why was it so hard to just cut loose. These past seven months have been Nothing but chaos. It's time for a change.

***Just a little something..

Next chapter a new character arrives!!

And the plot thickens equal more deep drama!