Assassin of Hades

I am hate.

I am anger.

I am evil.

I am betrayal

I am Nightblade, formally known as Perseus Jackson.

If you are a monster I will kill you.

If you are a person who has killed just for the sake of it or for power then I will seal your fate.

I serve the Lord Hades in life and if you are one of my many victims then you will serve him in death.

Let this be known to any who dare defy the Lord of the Dead for I will deal out your punishment.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was a normal day for the hero of Olympus or so he thought. It had been two months since he and the seven had defeated Gaea and her Giante children along with keeping peace between the two camps. Jason and Piper decided to stay at camp half-blood. Frank And Hazel moved back to camp Jupiter because Frank had to fill his role as the new praetor. Annabeth and Percy decided to just live in camp half-blood and visit the other camp instead.

Leo had returned with Calypso from Ogygia on a very damaged Festus. Many who were close to the fire using son of Hephaestus cried with tears of joy while the ones who weren't close or didn't know him just stood to the side awkwardly.

Things were good for a while until a new kid Jack Dudley a son of Ares was claimed. He came into camp being chased by a hellhound that was dealt with by a couple of Apollo's children.

Jack loved getting people into trouble. The only one he could never get in trouble was Percy. Somehow the son of Poseidon always new when Jack was planning something.

It was beginning to get on his nerves so he stopped getting people into trouble and spent all of his time planning to get Percy. He spent hour after hour, day after day until he finally came up with the perfect plan.

Finally he was able to put his plan into action. When Percy went to the beach with Thalia and Nico they played around for a while before falling asleep in the sand.

Without waking them up Jack slit the throats of Thalia and Nico with Anaklusmos and put it back in Percy's hands. He quickly left, heading back to his cabin and fell asleep.

When Percy awoke he was in the throne room of the God's chained to the floor. Some of the God's didn't believe he would do such a thing, but others disagreed or just wanted an excuse to kill the son of Poseidon.

"Percy Jackson you are accused of murdering Thalia Grace and Nico Di Angelo, what say you in your defense," Zeus boomed?

"Uncle I have not murdered my own cousins, but I promise you this. I will find their murderer and I will end their life slowly and painfully."

Ignoring his nephews words Zeus carried on with his death sentence speech. "If you have no evidence then I sentence you to death," Zeus roared before launching his master bolt at the demigod before him.

There was a loud explosion. Dust and debris flew every where clouding their sight. Zeus used his power over wind to blow the dust away.

When they could see again all that was left was a chard piece of the floor.

"Well we are finally free from my brothers little bastard," Zeus cheered.

A flash was seen in the middle of the throne room where Hades appeared. "You have killed our nephew because you thought that it was him who killed my son and your daughter.What a fool you are brother," Hades growled and flashed out to attend his personal business.

"What the hell was that about," Apollo asked? "Dumbass," Artemis muttered.

"Well uh that was unexpected and this meeting is canceled," Zeus said before being struck by a massive bolt of lightning and disappeared.

Lots of "drama queens" were heard around the council until one by one they all flashed out leaving Artemis by herself.

"What the hell has my father done," she muttered. She got up but, a invisible force pushed her back down. "Who's there?"

Laughing was heard from a shadow in the corner of the room. "Please just leave me alone I haven't done anything to you?"

"Oh but, that is where you are wrong daughter of Zeus. You have killed many men just for being men. I will slaughter your hunters one by one watching them scream your name out only for you to be trapped up here defenseless as your hunters are burned for your crimes," the mysterious voice growled.

"Who are you," she screamed?

"I am the one you sentenced to death mere minutes ago."

Her eyes widend in surprise. "That's impossible, my father blasted you with his master bolt. No one could have survived that."

"You are right, but fortunately my dear sweet uncle has brought me back to find the real killer and nobody is getting in my way. Of course if you help me I will let your hunters live and you all will be counted out of this little "investigation" of mine."

"Fine I will help, but please just leave my hunters alone," Artemis pleaded.

It was silent for a minute. Another minute. Artemis sat waiting minute after agonizing minute. She would be okay if he was talking to her with his creepy voice, but the silence was just awful.

Finally he spoke. "I will leave your hunters alone as long as you do not tell anybody of this and you must do exactly as I say." She pondered this and answered with a quick "yes" and the force holding her down disappeared, letting her stand up and stretch.

"Leave and await my orders when the time comes." She didn't need to be told twice as she raced out of the throne room, to her palace where she found her hunters doing whatever.

"What is bothering you m'lady," Her newest lieutenant Phoebe daughter of Ares asked? "Nothing Phoebe, return to your activities," Artemis spoke. Her lieutenant left with a small bow and left to her business.

Artemis immediately entered her bedroom where she sat on her bed made of animal skins. As she laid down she realized what the "dead" hero had asked of her. He wanted her to betray her father and brother and the rest of the council.

Only then did she realize that he wanted her to betray all of Olympus. He wanted her to commit treason.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a week later>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Ah come on uncle I have had enough training for one day," Percy complained. "No not yet, we must hurry to complete your training so that we may find the murderer of my son," Hades growled. "I want to find and kill the person responsible as much as you do, but I can't do that if I'm dead before I have even started."

Hades let out a sigh before waving his hand letting Percy leave and get some much deserved rest. He quickly left his uncle's throne room and into his secret little hideout that he built on his first day there.

Not even his uncle knows about it. "Alright on to my plans," Percy mumbled. The first day he was here he had made a little trip back up to Olympus without Hades permission and had made an ally of sorts with the godess of the Moon.

Well more like threatened her hunters if she didn't cooperate but, he still liked to think that he had made a friend. Since he had more than a few hours of free time he was going to use it to get something very important for his mission.

A/N So I have decided to make these chapters shorter than some of my other books. Um yah so if anybody has any ideas for this book or my others let me know. I will also be posting updates for other books on Random Things. Go to my reading list and and find it there. Thanks people for all of your support.

Comment Vote and Follow