"Dad, can Sungho and I go upstairs?" Changbin asked his father, Mr. Seo. "Of course, son. Have fun you two." He said as the two teens ran up the stairs.

Changbin rushed into his room and sat down onto his bed as he motioned for Sungho to sit besides him. "What'd you wanna do?" Sungho asked the younger as he looked at him.

Changbin had a secret crush on the older since a few years by now, but he always held it for himself, too scared to confess. At the time Sungho was 18 and Changbin was 16, so it made a big difference for him since Sungho already started becoming an adult.

"Let's just do nothing." Changbin answered his question. "Sure." Sungho agreed as he laid himself back onto the soft familiar mattress.

A comfortable silence fell between the two. Well, for one of them. The other was hesitating if he should make a move on the other, he always had thought of doing that, but never had the confidence to actually do it.

"Sungho." Changbin spoke up as Sungho immediately sat up, noticing something bothered his best friend.

They sat fairly close to each other. Normally it wouldn't be a problem but this time the atmosphere just felt a little different.

Changbin and Sungho locked eyes as they both started to come a little closer to each other. It was a tense atmosphere. They looked at each other's lips and that's when Changbin took his chance to close the gap between them.

Sungho didn't hesitate as he instantly kissed back. The kiss being Changbin's first kiss. The kiss soon after started to get more heated as they grabbed onto each other's hair. Sungho quickly pushed Changbin back into the mattress as he climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. They started to kiss again as their tongues now got involved, deepening the kiss even more.

Changbin grabbed Sungho's hair as Sungho started to go down to his neck, bitting and nibbling on the skin. Not too long after Changbin's neck was covered with hickeys as Sungho went back to his lips.

Sungho started to grind down onto him as it made Changbin moan in delight. "Why haven't we done this before?" Sungho spoke up as he grinds down onto Changbin again, groaning in advance.

The both of them were getting extremely heated as the adrenaline rushed through their bodies.

But that's when everything went wrong.

They heard several screams from Mrs. Park coming from down the stairs. They both jolted up at the sound that came out of nowhere. Instead of going downstairs, Sungho started kissing Changbin again, locking him between the bed and himself. He was way too horny to even care about what happened downstairs.

"Sungho! Your mom just screamed!" Changbin said as he pushed his best friend off of him.

He grabbed Sungho's wrist and pulled him out of the room, even though his throbbing erection hurts like hell.

They ran into the room where their parents were and saw Mr. Park laying on the floor, dead with a glass of poisoned whine between his fingers.

.    .    .

"His father killed my father." Sungho lastly said as he made an end to the story. "And he knew all along." He said as he glared at Changbin himself.

"I fucking didn't. You were my best friend back then, why would I know?" He answered while scoffing at the false accusations.

"You were just trying to distract me, you horny fucker!!" Sungho yelled as angrily he stood up. Changbin also stood up. "Says the one who ignored his own mother's scream!!" He angrily yelled back.

'This is literal hell.' I thought as I stood up as well and made my way in between them.

"Lay another finger on Felix and I'll kill your whole family." Sungho hissed in Changbin's face and walked out of the house in frustration, one of his guards following right after.

I awkwardly stood besides Changbin as he had just left me here, with the other guard. I sighed softly as I turned to face Changbin. "Why did your dad kill his?" I asked him curiously.

"I didn't know and I still don't know." He said as he looked down to the floor. "You know Felix... Sungho's a stubborn guy." He told me. "I know." I said as I nodded in response.

I suddenly got a message notification so I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started to read it.

Babe
Stay at Changbin's for tonight, I have to fix some things at home. I'll send a few guards your way so he can't do anything to you, but text me when he makes you feel uncomfortable. Love you sunshine x
Seen

"What's that?" Changbin asked me as he stepped closer. I sighed lowly. "Sungho told me to stay with you for tonight since he had to do something at home." I said shyly as I showed him the message.

He finished reading it as he handed me my phone back while saying a small 'sure'. He turned around and told the others to go do their own things. Hyunjin instantly went upstairs, Seojun waved and walked out of the front-door and Minho and Jisung lazily walked towards the kitchen to get some food.

Changbin also started to walk away towards his office at the end of the living room. I hastily followed him to where he was heading to.

He entered the room and sat down onto his office-chair, starting his computer. I looked at him and decided to sit onto the chair in front of his desk. I stared at nothing for a while until it bored me out.

"Changbin." I started as he just hummed in response, focused on his computerscreen. "I'm bored." I said. He looked up from the screen towards me and sighed.

He opened a drawer and pulled out a tablet. "There's multiple games on there." He said as he handed me the device. I started playing a random game on it as I felt myself drifting to sleep after a hour or so.

.    .    .

I slowly opened my eyes to the light that seemed to come from a lamp beside me. I soon after noticed that I wasn't seated in the office chair anymore, but laid in a bed. The room looked familiar as I remembered it from the other time; Changbin's room.

The door suddenly opened as I saw Changbin walking into the room, only wearing some black shorts and a white shirt. He walked towards the big chair in the corner of the room and pulled his shirt over his head.

I now saw his toned body for the first time. He had broad shoulders and a muscled back, but not too muscled. He turned to a dresser and laid his shirt onto it. "Like what you're seeing?" Changbin suddenly asked as he noticed me staring.

I instantly turned my head to the other side of the room, him walking to the other side of the bed as he crawled underneath the blankets besides me.

I stayed silent as a lot of questions were wandering through my head as I just decided to ask them. "Changbin." I started hesitantly. He just hummed for me to go on as he sat against the headboard, scrolling through his phone.

"Why did Sungho let me stay here?"