Nandini : "Why  are you accusing him? Nothing has changed, I am still on your side in that matter. You have been twisting my words, so I tried to do the same. I was only kidding and you became serious."

        Manik : "He and serious? The word serious doesn't exist in his dictionary. Anything and everything is a joke to him, so you don't have to take him seriously."

        Cabir : "I agree I was kidding, but who asked you to interfere and spoil the fun. Maybe Nandini hasn't changed teams, but you have for sure. You became her savior and forgot our life long friendship."

        Nandini : "Even now he is sitting right next to you and you are telling that he has forgotten your friendship."

        Cabir : "If I talk something against you, he comes to your rescue. If I talk something against him, you come to his rescue. I am getting confused if he is your savior or you are his savior."

        Nandini : "Have you forgotten? You made me everyone's savior for today."

        Dhruv : "That's the only good thing he has done for the day. Otherwise, he has been over dramatic. I have begun to doubt if he had drinks without my knowledge."

        Manik : "He isn't drunk. Either he is hyper because of something he ate, or he is spending energy and making place for next round of eating."

        Cabir : "Dhruv, I thought at least you will be on my side, but even you betrayed me. Everyone left me alone."

        Abhi : "Don't worry Cabir. We will find a girl to give you company like how Nandini said. Then we don't have to bear with your excessive drama or obsessive food habits."

        Cabir : "Why? Are you feeling jealous seeing me happy, so you are trying to pull me into your category?"

        Abhi : "Why will I feel jealous of you?"

        Cabir : "Because I don't have to bear tantrums like you."

        Their banter continued. They all had dinner and left home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Cabir went with Manik, he had to figure out if his plan had worked.

        Cabir : "What was the owner whispering to you?"

        Manik had figured out why Cabir was there by then, so he spoke the truth.

        Manik : "He was advising me that it isn't easy to get a partner who is compatible with you in all respects, so I shouldn't let go of Nandini."

        Cabir : "What did you respond to him?"

        Manik : "I agreed with him."

        Cabir : "Your participation in the competition served a good purpose. You realized that Nandini is the right life partner for you."

        Manik : "Do you really think that today's competition made me realize that?"

        Cabir : "Isn't it so? You said you agreed with what the owner said."

Kismat Connectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें