Part 16

Dhruv asked Abhi to introduce the girl who had brought a change in Abhi and his family's life.

        Abhi : "I don't know whether to introduce her or not. She doesn't know I am a part of Fab6 yet. She wants to stay away from Fab6, that's why I was hesitating to bring her with me. Aunty wanted to meet her, so I asked her to join."

        Dhruv : "Stay away from us?! Why?"

        Abhi : "It turns out that she had a bad experience with someone amongst us. I tried to ask her, but she brushed it away telling that she didn't want to talk about it. You know how I have been with her before, I have mended my relationship with her only recently. I didn't want her to distance herself from me, so I haven't told her yet."

        Cabir : "Without meeting her, how will we know the reason? So come on, introduce her to us."

        Manik had been silent throughout the conversation, he didn't want Alya to start off again telling that he is showing interest in some other girl's matters. Moreover, Abhi was taking that girl's side already, so there was no need for him to interfere.

        Manik : "I haven't taken a shower yet, so you guys go ahead, I will join you soon."

        Manik went to freshen up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Rest of Fab6 went downstairs to meet Nandini.

        Abhi : "Nandini, let me introduce you to my friends."

        Nandini saw Mukti and Alya.

        Nandini (whispering) : "They are Fab6 girls. You know I want to... (she realized something) your friends?! You are from Fab6 too?"

        Abhi hesitantly nodded indicating a yes. Nandini's immediate reaction was to move away from Abhi. She didn't have the slightest clue that Abhi was from Fab6 or that she would meet Fab6 members that day.

        Mukti recognized Nandini as the girl who had helped her, so she came forward before Nandini got a chance to react further.

        Mukti : "Hi, I am Mukti. You are the one who fixed my ankle that day. I didn't get a chance to thank you. Instead my friend, Alya, ended up hurting you thinking that you were harming me. I apologize on her behalf. We are really sorry! Thank you for helping me that day!"

        Nandini : "It's alright. You are welcome!"

        The rest of Fab5, except Alya, were looking at them not understanding what had happened.

        Abhi : "What are you talking about? When did it happen?"

        Mukti explained the incident to them. Alya didn't bother to introduce herself or apologize for what she had done.

        Next, Dhruv came forward and introduced himself.

        Dhruv : "Hi, I am Dhruv. There is a thank you pending from my side too."

        Nandini : "Thank you?! Why? I am meeting you for the first time."

        Dhruv : "Do you remember the incident that happened on promenade road last week?"

        Dhruv started explaining the incident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

        Dhruv was riding his bike. He saw a boy on the road who was hurt. He stopped his bike intending to help the boy, but a crowd gathered there soon. They thought that Dhruv had caused the accident and started troubling him without giving him a chance to explain. The boy was still in a state of shock to explain. Nandini who had seen the accident also reached there and figured out what was happening there.