Part 39

Fab5 and Nandini were at a restaurant. Customers who were interested in joining the competition, that was organized on the occasion of the owner's 25th wedding anniversary, started looking out for partners.

        A group of girls, who were sitting together at one of the tables, decided to take part in the competition for fun. They were looking around and trying to figure out whom to approach, when their eyes fell on Manik. They thought of having a competition among themselves as to who will manage to team up with him. There was one girl who was very proud of herself since she was the richest as well as the most stylish in her group.

        Girl : "There is no need for a competition. He will team up with me in no time. There is no one who can resist me, so leave him to me."

Meanwhile, hearing the manager's announcement,

        Dhruv : "A friend or a colleague may be okay, but who will be willing to dance and participate in the events with a stranger?"

        He had just finished his sentence when that girl from the group came to their table.

        Girl : "Hi Handsome, do you want to team up with me  for the competition?"

        Manik denied politely, but the girl's ego was hurt. She was very confident and she had bragged in front of her friends, so she couldn't go back like a loser.

        Girl : "You wouldn't have denied me if you knew who I am. I am..."

        Manik didn't want to converse with her, so he stopped her from continuing with her self praise.

        Manik : "I am not interested in knowing who you are, so you can leave."

        Girl : "Boys in my college are ready to die to be with me and you..."

        Manik : "I really pity them. I have no intentions of dying, definitely not for a girl like you."

        The girl wasn't ready to leave from there even after being offended. Manik was already irritated because of that girl and his temper rose.

        Manik : "If you don't want to end up dying at my hands, you should leave from here."

        The girl left, but Manik was still angry. Nandini tried to lighten the mood.

        Nandini : "I think we were under a misconception."

        Manik needed some time to calm down. Cabir was busy cooking something up in his mind. They both didn't respond. So,

        Dhruv : "What misconception?"

        Nandini : "Once we had a discussion as to why girls at our college are so fond of him. According to Manik, it could be a combination of factors - they knew whose son he is, his music and his looks. The girl who left just now didn't seem to know anything about Manik, so it appears that it is all about good looks, good looks and good looks."

        Nandini : "Someone has said that getting angry, and staying like that for long is injurious to good looks."

        Dhruv : "I haven't heard that one before, who said so?"