Chapter 6: Stronger Than Her (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Clone 2: (*chuckles*) Ok fine.

( As my clones vanished  the corrupted started circling me I wouldn't attack it just yet since it still shows no sign of tiredness. Before it could even attack me with it's paw. Garnet jumped out of knowhere and tried attacking the corrupted. But it didn't try to hit me in the first place. It lured out Garnet in the open so it could attack. Then the corrupted sent Garnet flying to a nearby wall. As I looked at her unconscious body before the corrupted ready to hit her. This enraged me and went full assault on the corrupted. I kept punching it everytime I dodged it's attacks. I then proceeded to hit it on the stomach. And eventually it weakened. I saw my chance. I summoned my wings and shifted my weapons into my blades. As I was going down I was spinning like a top and held my blades out so I could hit the corrupted and I crashed down the ground. I saw the corrupted's gem and bubbled it. I looked to see Garnet laying on the ground and I ran up to her.)

Y/N: Garnet. Garnet! GARNET WAKE UP!!!

( She gasped awake knowing what just happened she looked up to see me and asked me about the gem.)

Garnet: Painite! Is the gem gone?

Y/N: Yeah, I already bubbled it. You should be concerned more about yourself. Are you fine? Are there any cracks on your gem?

Garnet: I'm fine. Let's go home. I am tired from the fight. Can I lean myself on you? I'm very tired. And come to my room when you finished what you're doing. I'll show you something.

Y/N: O-ok. (*blushes*)

( We warped back to the temple. And straight away we went into her room and set her down gently as she sat there resting for a couple of hours. I went out to relax on the couch and I slept the whole day.)

Timeskip nightime

I woke up it was night time and I remembered that I need to go to Garnet's room. I wonder why? I then walked straight into the temple door and entered her room. She was sitting near the lava pool in the middle. And then she saw me. And greeted me with a confident smile.

Garnet: Good evening Painite. How did you rest?

Y/N: I slept the whole day meaning....it's great.

Garnet: Good. Come sit beside me. (*pats the spot next to her*)

Y/N: Ok, so what's this about?

( She puts her hands into mine and she blushed making me blush back.)

Garnet: Thank you.

Y/N: For what?

Garnet: For everything. For giving Steven a chance. And saving him, me, Pearl from the corrupted. When Ruby and Sapphire still served homeworld they both admired you. Because of your bravery and kindness and the actions you did for the sake of the empire..........That's why take this, as a thank you.

Lemon Starts Here

( Out of the blue she kissed me in instinct we both melted into the kiss and we took a few breaks to gasp for air. Few seconds later we pulled back and made a string of saliva. I looked at her and God I saw her eyes under her visor. They were beautiful.)

Y/N: You have beautiful eyes.

Garnet: (*giggles*) Thank you. Wait here for a second.

( She got up and walked to an obvious hidden bed. It was red and queen sized. Then before I knew it I looked back to see Garnet on the bed without her top.)

Link to Lewd Image: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/AccelArt/466903/Big-Garnet-Steven-Universe

Garnet: Like what you see?

Y/N: I sure do. Shall we?

( I took of my shirt making Garnet blush intensely. I walked up to her and kissed her on the lips, then proceeded to her jaw, then her neck, then her breasts making her moan loudly. I kept going down until I reached her entrance. I took of her pants and saw her entrance already wet. I started to lick her clit making her moan. She pushed my head so my tounge can go deeper in her. I kept wriggling my tounge and she came in my face.)

Garnet: That (*huff*) was fun.

Y/N: Yeah, now for the main event.

( I took of my pants reavealing my hard member. She blushed even deeper at the sight. I aimed my member at her entrance with a desperate look of wanting my member in her. I slowly pushed my member in her. She moaned loudly and I groaned in pleasure. I started thrusting slowly. And as I thrust my member in her, her moans snychronized with every hit in her womb. One final thrust I came inside her making her moan loudly I gently hoisted her up. Then she was on top of me since I was tired of thrusting. She slammed her hips and she moaned loudly. She kept going up and down and I can feel her walls closing in. We kept going for an hour. The sound of moans and clapping sounds filled the once silent room.)

Y/N: Garnet! I-I'm close.!

Garnet: Release your load, empty it inside!

( And I did what she demanded, one final thrust and we both came at the same time. We cuddled each other while we are taking a rest. She rested her head against my chest.)

Y/N: Let's do this again sometime.

Garnet: Why not? Let's just keep it minimum as possible. We don't want Steven to find us doing this.

Y/N: Sure. (*gropes her ass*) Good night.

Garnet: (*gasp*) Good night you naughty gem.

( We took the covers of her bed and we dozed of for the night. I gotta go to the barn tommorow. Peridot said she needed me for something.)

And Finished

Wow, thank you for giving this book 1.66K reads. I really appreciate it. I didn't expect for this to reach a number like that. Thank you so much for the reads. I was going to make another chapter tonight but. It's New Year here in Philippines.
See you all in the next chapter.

Mcfly signing off

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!🎉🎉🎉