Manik figured out what Nandini was trying to do and he calmed down.

        Manik : "Who else? She made it up. Didn't you realize that she modified movie dialogues to suit the context?"

        Nandini : "I thought you won't be able to figure it out. What else could I do? She came and left. You blew up at her too, but you were still annoyed and I couldn't think of anything else. Moreover, it is true in a way. It isn't good for your health or skin and that in turn will affect your looks."

        Cabir's crooked idea was ready by then.

        Cabir : "Manik, I think if some other girl approaches you, and asks you to pair up with her for the competition, you should go. Didn't you hear the manager? Who knows even you might meet your special one here like the star couple did? You have to let go of the past and move on too. What do you say Nandini?"

        Nandini : "That's true. You never know when and where you will meet someone special."

        Manik : "I am not interested in meeting anyone. I will stay here with Nandini. You both can go and try to find your special one."

        Cabir : "What if someone approaches Nandini?"

        Manik : "She isn't going to go with a stranger."

        Cabir : "You have taken the job of being her protector very seriously. Don't you think even she has to get a chance...?"

        Manik : "What is your problem Cabir? I feel that you should go and try your luck instead of thinking of pairing us with someone else. It will keep your mind occupied as well as provide some relief to the food on the table."

        Since the first girl didn't succeed, another girl from the same group came and asked Manik if he would team up with her, and he denied once again. She left immediately. Another idea popped up in Cabir's mind because of this.

        Cabir : "Nandini, Manik isn't going to leave you and go from here. As long as he is here, someone or other is going to approach him, he will get irritated turning them down and the girls will be heart broken. I don't know if Dhruv is interested, but no one will approach me till Manik is here. So I think you can become everyone's savior by pairing up with Manik. You won't have to worry about anyone approaching you too. The manager also said it could be a friend or colleague. You know each other for quite sometime now, so you can accompany him. It will be good for all of us."

        Nandini looked at the dance floor.

        Nandini : "I don't know if I can give him company, I haven't danced like that before."

        Cabir : "There is a first time for everything. Why fear when Manik is there? He will help if you need, right Manik?"

        Manik : "Yes, come let's go."

        Manik was always ready to be with her or be there for her, so he didn't object to Cabir's idea. Manik forwarded his hand and Nandini placed her hand in his. They joined the dance floor.

        Manager : "Use this time to know about your partner if you don't know them already, it will be useful in the later rounds."