Give to you my soul

My body was pulsing pain. I tried to open both my eyes, but the left one simply wouldn't open. I forced myself to sit up. Looking around I saw Wendy and iroh talking. Iroh looked beat up too, however Wendy looked ok. We were in a metal box. By ravva I hated boxes.
"Wendy, are you ok" I croaked. My ribs hurt. Both iroh and Wendy rushed to my side.
"Yes I'm fine. You don't look so good though. I talked it over with iroh, I don't think terris knows that the family is dead" she said. He probably didn't.
"If that's true, then I can probably get us out of here without a hitch" I said, grimacing at the pain in my ribs.
"Probably" iroh said uncertainly. He seemed less sure of my abiltys.
"It wouldn't be the first time we got out of a box, would it" Wendy said, no matter what happened she would always have faith in me.
"Well, if we are going to get out, it can't be with fire, the metal is fire resistant." Iroh said, I could see were he had tried to open the metal. I turned my gaze to Wendy. I had trusted she read the book. She nodded, this was knew for her, but togather we could do it. I slowly got up, by vattu i was going fall. Luckily iroh caught me.
"Get me to the door, once we get out, if something goes wrong you get Wendy out." I whispered to iroh. He nodded. "Did you read the airbender section, good. Did you find the lesson hidden in the paragraph." I asked. Wendy nodded, I never really thought teaching Wendy the elemental code would pay off, but that was one thing that came back fine.
"Pockets, right, all I have to do is find the pockets, then expand the air" she asked, I nodded. Worst came to worst the Wendy made the explosion both inward and outward, which would be bad. But to our luck, Wendy managed just fine.
"Scarlett, if something goes wrong, you have to live, don't you dare leave me alone, you must promise me this" she asked me, I nodded. For I could not force myself to lie, atleast not to her face. I frowned as we walked up the long corridor, we had not run into a single red lotus soldier, so unless they were all taking a tea break at the same time, something was wrong. I was feeling better though, but it helped that iroh had given me some healing plants. He said they were from the spirt wilds. I was shortly blinded as iroh opened up the hatch that lead outside. The sun had already started to rise.
"Wait, how long were we in there" I asked, slightly concerned.
"About five hours, I am quite shocked it took you this long to get out, with your reputation and all" terris said. The party turned and stared at him. I frowned, looked at iroh. He nodded, then took Wendy from my arms.
"What are doing, Scarlett stay with me, you don't have to do this alone!" she screamed. Terris was joined by two others. My heart was racing, my blood pumping.
"Why, why did you come here, this place of hate and bullies. The white lotus will never under stand you." He said. The necklace turned hot. Taiyang knew what I was going to do.
"I'm a runner, and I will never stop. The only question left is are you going to run with me" I asked, extended my hand. I prayed to all the spirts both good and bad, to the lion turtles and dead. I prayed he would take my hand.
"I'm sorry Scarlett, but you left the order." He said, the people behind him started bending water and air. I dodged their attacks heading straight for my brother.
"Don't you dare talk about leaving. You left me to care for a family, twelve year old me. They died because of you, mother and rin, they died in my arms. All because you left." I screamed as I got close. He blocked my attack, then moved to regroup. In his eyes I saw a father who had loved his family, and just like father terris left.
"No, I left so you could have the money you needed, they said they would care for you if I went with them." He said, frozen in a moment of doubt. I felt the tears coming, but this was not the time it get emotional.
"They lied to you fool, just like they lied to me. They don't care unless you provide a greater service to them. Something I was very good at." I said, looking away. In that moment I noticed I was surrounded. Terris frowned, like he did not understand what I was saying. "They did not tell you, what I am, what I do." Terris looked more confused then before. They had no idea who they were facing.
"Why act like you know them. I have spent years doing their good deed, you were kept in dark" he said, only he did not sound sure. I glared at them, moving into a relaxed position. They shied away from me as I laughed. To be honest it was a good laugh too. I stop laughing and put a death stare on my brother.
"I have worked in the shadows for most of my life dear brother, would you like to see how they work" I asked, planning their deaths with ease.

So sorry this chapter took so long, I got sick and couldn't do any thing. I even had to get an X-ray. But I will try to give the last few chapters as quick as I can.