An elemental code

There were a couple things that Wendy needed to join. Being an air bender was the first, Wendy was a bit shy but I was able to get to show her skills. The second thing was a vegetarian diet. That was fine, Wendy never liked to eat animals. Earthly tethers, we had none and wanted none. Shaving your head, Wendy wasn't too attached to her hair. I thought she would fit right in the culture of peaceful people. They did have a little security, but nothing to big. We got in without a hitch. Our room was spacey, and the beds weren't soft either. If there was one thing I couldn't stand, it was a soft bed. They gave Wendy new cloths, I kept mine. I was like an animal though, and only lasted a few minutes during Wendy's meditation. I decided to take a tour of the island. The sand was soft of my feet. I wasn't a big fan of shoes either. I noticed mako walking towards me. I flashed him a smile, yet he remained... Unhappy.

"Why are really here." He asked, stopping the nice walk I was having.

"I'm here to support my sister, to give her a chance to be happy." If this was a test I was going to pass. I could not afford to fail.

"You said you came from ba sing sa, yet if you did then you would have known that the earth queen had kidnapped them." He said. I raised an eyebrow at him. People could be so stupid.

"My sister bended alone, so only I knew about. I wasn't stupid enough to lose her to the dai li. I waited for the right moment to leave." Of course, had the dai li not added me, I would not have made it out.

"Are you a strong bender, because I don't think the dai li would have let you just leave." He replied. I frowned.

"I don't wish to brag, but I was the three year champ of street bending." I told him proudly. He glared back.

"Street bending, is that like pro bending." He asked. I flashed him a fake smile.

"It is pro bending, only with no rules, no refs, just the crowd. I own three vs ones every week. Never lost a battle" I told him before walking down the beach. I missed street bending. I WAS good, and it gave me a chance to beat on something. The beach changed to hills, cooling down my hot feet. I saw Wendy with a bald girl who had blue tattoos. She was trying to go through some wooden panels. Curious I watched her try to go though it many times. After she noticed me, however , she made it through.

"Hi, I'm Scarlett, Wendy's older sister, May I try" I asked her. She be younger than me, but if she was a master then she deserves my respect.

"If you want, but it's very hard. This lessen teaches you to be like the leaf in the wind." I nodded and waited for her to start it up. Twisting and turning I made my way through the spinning panels. As I walked out I noticed that the older master had come.

"Is that... Your first time trying" he asked. I suddenly realized that I had advanced very quickly,

"Just like the crowds in ba sing sa, I had to learn not to bump into people." I said quickly, a little to quickly. I needed to be more relaxed. I flashed him a smile.

"Sister, jinora said I could easily find my way into the spirt world. I haven't tried yet but I think I could do it." Thankfully Wendy stepped in, getting into the spirt world should be too hard considering who are family is... Or should I say was. I left quickly though, before things got... Messy. Although I did not like my room, I figured I would stay in their till Wendy got back. I noticed a pai sho board. I had been pretty good before IT happened. I decided to set up the board for later. Maybe later I could go beat up some thugs. I hated the thought of leaving Wendy. I reached into my pocket, then frowned at what I was doing. That tile was hidden some where safe. I carefully placed the tiles on the board, calming my restless nerves. I noticed my hand was shaking, but kept placing the tiles on the board.

"You know, mako didn't mean to scare you. Sometimes I think he has to little trust left." A voice called, I looked up to see asmai, she had a business suit on, of course, future industry's. She noticed the pai sho board. "Do you play" she asked. I nodded, I thought I was pretty good, not the best, but I could hold my own.

"You can play if you want, I really don't know how to pass the time here" I said, I didn't know why I was so open with her, but she seemed like a nice person. I let her start first.

"I think the peace is getting to me" I said, trying to stop my hand from shaking. Asami didn't know about the red lotus, and why I was afraid. I think she could tell though.

"It must have been rough, having to deal with the chaos in ba sing sa." She said, trying to get me to open up. Trying was the key word here. I simply shrugged, my hand was still shaking. I was hoping I wouldn't mess things up for Wendy.

"Not really, I got us out in time, to be honest I just need something to beat up." I said, at the same time I was trying to figure out her pattern.

"Well, if you ever want to visit my gym, I'm sure that you would have a good time." She said, moving to the left. I think I would. Maybe I could fit in after all. I smiled as I moved my peace to win.