Taiyang

A small figure huddled in the alley way. She mumbled under her breath an ancient tongue no longer spoken. Her golden eyes glittered in the darkness of the city. She seemed to be terrified of the noise that surrounded her. Suddenly she stopped moving, waiting, listening. She leaped out off the way from the metal the spiraled towards her. She stared confused and broken at the woman who had attacked her.

"Toph, no... You are not her" she called out. The woman who attacked remained frozen at the sound of her mothers name. In her moment of weakness the woman known as Scarlett ran. The moment she walked out of the alley way the noise stopped. Silence echoed in her head, that was far worse then the noise. Scarlett smiled as a man in orange clothing ran towards her.

"Aang" she asked cautiously. Her smile slipped when she realized that she did not know this man. Turning to run she stood face to face with two brothers, her breathing picked up as she realized she was cornered. The sea lapped against the rail she leaned against. She prepaid to fight, she needed to find some one. But before Scarlett could do anything some caught her eye. She was of water tribe decent, her sky blue eyes shinned with underlying pain. The avatar, a new avatar. Fear began to pulse through her. With out thinking she launched into the only escape left. The sea. As Scarlett disappeared beneath the waves, heading for aangs statue, a new man appeared.

"Let me handle this, I will come her down" he said, the mans name was iroh.

The woman named Scarlett cried. Hiding in the pillars under the statue she felt safe again. Suddenly a presence evaded the peace she felt here.

"Leave me alone" she cried, fire launched towards the man. Scarlett stared at her hand in horror, the scars were growing bigger. Her hand pulsed from the fire.

"I'm not here to hurt you I just want to talk" a voice called out from darkness. A voice she knew very well.

"Zuko, please let that be you" she said, hoping with all her heart. A man very similar to him walked out. Scarlett shied away from him.

"I'm not Zuko, but I know who you are, taiyang." The name rang out, clearing her scattered mind. She began to sob even harder then before. Iroh walked over to her, trying to comfort the crying woman.

"They are all dead. Aren't they, team avatar." She asked, a odd human bitterness was present in her voice.

"No, just sokka and aang are dead. You have missed a lot... How stable is that body, you could leave you know. The sprites and people have connected again. You could leave" he said, glaring at the burns on taiyang. She chuckled despairingly.

"This flesh body is stronger then most, I am able to roughly communicate with her. It seems I only need one more soul to bond with before I can return to the world I was ripped from. Only one, yet I need consent before I assimilate with a human soul. I shall be seperated for more time it seems." Her body was shaking by time she finished.