A party gone wrong

Before every thing came crashing down, I was having a good time. Yet, like everything else in my life, some body had to ruin it. Korra was still having trouble controlling the lightning, she wanted to move on to something else but I had to put my foot down. Wendy was planning something with her newfound air bender talents, she said it was a secret and that she couldn't tell me. I had about three theorys on what she wanted to do. I had not gotten asami anything, but I had given Wendy the money to buy here something. Something had happened at the shops, but Wendy wouldn't tell me what, nor would she tell were she had gotten the knife. As long as she didn't stab anyone I wouldn't take it. A lot of people had come to the party. Asmai looked like she wanted to kill some one when she got a gift from person called Varrick. When I asked about him everyone gave me a very annoyed look. I would have to find out later. I was hanging out by the punch bowl, watching Wendy dance. She was trying to at least, luckily iroh was a good teacher. I could help but smile at her.

"I haven't seen you smile that long time" a deep voice said. I didn't turn my head, I knew who was there. "And the smile died, Wendy looks a lot better now that she is out of ba sing sa. I helped her when she got lost a couple days ago" mr. Vertoni said.

"I am still smiling," I said. Trying to sooth my racing heart. This was bad, very, very, bad.

"But it's not a real smile, but don't worry. You will smile again when you return home with me" he said the words I dreaded to hear.

"No, I'm not going back, I will never murder again" I said, I was praying that no one noticed my state, if they did...

"They really have corrupted you, I stuck my neck out for you. I said you were only here to get your sister in a better place, we both know the red lotus hates traitors and liars." My smile slipped.

"Why should I care for the man who left me and and my siblings to die" I replied, pulling my smile back up.

"I had no choice in the matter and you know it. and you will come back. Or else every one at this little party will die. Starting with your sister. We know were to find her. Remember that." I made him angry, big mistake.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry, do you want to leave now or..." I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes we leave now" he said, a tear fell down my face. As I walked into the darkness I felt something sharp prick my skin. Suddenly my vision blurred and I came crashing down. "Just incase you get any ideas." He whispered in my ear.
Wendy pov:
I asked iroh to dance. I was never very good at dancing but sister said I should try.
"Just wondering, how much do you know about taiyang" he asked, he always wanted to talk about that.

"Only a few things, trust me, if I had learned anything else I would have told you" I replied, a bit mad.

"Sorry, when I see a mystery I like to solve it" he said, spinning me round and round.

"So am I a puzzle to you" I asked, bolin had said iroh was only a couple years older than me.

"Maybe just a little. You are a natural dancer though. Very smooth on your feet" he said as we twirled again.

"Thank you I-" Something was wrong, I didn't know what yet the deep sinking feeling in my gut told me something was very wrong. I stopped dancing, looking for Scarlett.

"Iroh, I need help" I told him, hoping nothing bad had happened to her.
Third person pov
Scarlett was dragged across the floor. A large truck was running outside, it was meant to hold her if she turned violent.

"Let's go before anyone notices she is missing" the man who had taken her said. Suddenly one of his henchmen was doused in fire "like that, see this is why I can't keep nice things" his tone was thick with exasperation, like this had happened before. Iroh leaped out from the shadows, his face a mask of anger.

"Scarlett!" Wendy screamed as the henchmen dragged her into the van, but before the truck could take off iroh burned off the tires. Wendy took a deep breath then bended the air out of the truck. About ten people flew out, including her sister. Wendy raced to her side, then froze when Scarlett got up, her eyes glossy in the light of the house. She walked over to the nocked out man.

"You...remember. Remember him yet. He left us... To die, because... He was told... Not to. I want to hurt him Wendy" Scarlett said, Wendy stared at the man in horror as Scarlett stumbled over to him. "His inaction caused... Caused my family so much... Pain. But I can't kill him, why can't I kill anymore... I think I used to... To do that a lot." Wendy stopped listening, hugging her sister tight.

"It's ok, I'm here, it will be ok" she told her sister, Scarlett stopped rambling. Tears steamed down her face as she began to cry hysterically.