Lost in a sea of fire

Wendy pov:

I fingered the red tile I had found in sisters things. I could not help but remember makos words. If you were going to break her, how would you do it. I shuttered at the coldness in his voice. Of course the answer had been simple. I was her only weakness, the only thing that she cared for. Suddenly two white lotus members rushed past me. Curious, I followed them to the conference room. I peaked in to the room. They were watching a mover. It was sister... Her eyes, oh by the spirits her eyes.

"It seems that Scarlett has escaped, however something happen between the time we talked to her. Her guard said she was acting strange before she lashed out..." I stopped listening. She needed me, I had to find her. Fear prickled at the back of my head. The last time she spoke to sister ba sing sa fell, in flames. In my thoughts I was blinded to the path in front of me. I crashed in to man in a United forces uniform, he was the most beautiful man I had seen in a while.

"Sorry, I'm sorry, I'll just be going now" I said quickly, running off before he could talk to me. I had to find her before it did something stupid.

Third person iroh:

Iroh watched the girl in air nomad gear run off. She was pretty... He shook his head and walked to the conference room. Korra looked at him, she still looked tired in his eyes. The picture on the wall drew his addition. Bolin was staring at it, like something was a miss. Iroh was startled at the glittering golden eyes.

"Ah iroh, you are here. We are going to need some of your solders for a man hunt." Tenzin said, hand over a police file. As iroh read the file he frowned, not at her past but at the red tear that hung at her neck. But before he could say anything bolin spoke up.

"Umm, guys, I don't mean scare any one but........... She had red eyes before, so why are they golden in this picture" he said, fear and confusion where showing in his voice. Iroh frowned, think back to a story his grandfather told him many years ago. The small whispering in the room stopped dead. Iroh frowned, this was very similar to the merchant mission that his grandfather had done.

"Someone go get Wendy, iroh.... Do you know any thing about this." Tenzin asked, iroh stayed silent. This wasn't his secret to tell. The girl he had crashed into earlier walked in, she had a guilty look on her face. She glanced around the room, then shyed away from the people she didn't know. Probably because of an attack in the past.

"Wendy, do you know anything about this" Tenzin said pointed to the golden eyes. She looked scared at first, but then determination shinned in her eyes.

"All I know is that we have to find her. We must find her before she gets hurt or worse. Are you with me or not" she said. Then walked away.

Sorry this chapter is so short, it's a filler. I will update soon, sorry this chapter took so long. I would like to give shout out to the dancingrose. Thanks for all your words and asking me for more. It has really encouraged me.