Reset or Reboot, that is the question

He watched the A.U. Collapsed from the coding being deleted and destroyed with an insane glee.
It was amusing watching these creators scramble around to try to save the Multiverse. Not that he would let them do that of course.  His one reason of existence was for this one job.   DESTROY THE ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSES. 

"The best we got Ink, by what Dream meant with 'Reboot' is not rebooting the Multiverse. Nor resting it." SwapFell Papyrus started while Ink observed emotionlessly before being cut off.
"IS THAT IT'S A NAME!!!" UnderTale Papyrus said excitedly. "The GRREAT and MAGNIFICENT Papyrus is ecstatic about the answer to this puzzle!" Ink blinked several times eye lights flashing between a square and star to a splotch and swirl then a circle inside a square and three dots that made up a triangle if you drew them like dot to dots (also known as the therefore sign in mathematical terms) followed by an explanation mark and six pointed star before settling on two question marks, one of them being upside down.
"Reboot as a name?" Ink repeated slowly making sure they heard correctly.
"Yeah. You heard right, the preppy over the top me screeched it pretty loudly." SwapFell Papyrus crawled out puffing out smoke. UnderTale Papyrus crossed their arms and smiled. Ink hummed and zoned out thinking.
"I did not screech edgy me." Papyrus spoke calmly and took a deep breath . "I YELLED IT EXCITEDLY YOU DIMWIT!"
"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!?! PUT IT OHT RIGHT NOW THIS INSTANCE!!" SwapFell Papyrus yelped at the sudden loudness and dropped his cigarette. Blue scolded SwapFell Papyrus with a horrified expression on their skull, having noticed the cigarette. "There is children here!"  Blue continued gesturing to TimeKid Toriel. The pink themed kid shyly waved while covering their mouth and nose. Papyrus huffed at SwapFell Papyrus as he picked up the cigarette before smiling and waving to TimeKid Toriel.
"Yeah... and that reminds me, when can we get rid of the kiddo?" SwapFell Papyrus yawned and flicked the cigarette at Blue's foreskull, much to their disgust. SwapFell Papyrus and Sans watched amused as the UnderSwap Sans squirmed and flailed around like a fish out of water in reaction to the lit stick of toxicity hit them.
"We!" Blue said stomping on the cigarette finally putting it out. "Are not getting rid of her! We are going to help Toriel find her friends!" Blue then cringed at the sight of the smushed up cigarette and wiped their foot on the ground. "How do you still have more? I though we got rid of them all."
SwapFell Papyrus then grinned and gave Blue a shushing motion. "It'll cost ya to find out."
"MUTT!" SwapFell Sans hissed wacking their Papyrus in the back of their knees with an attack. They yelped and collapsed slightly before fixing their posture. "I told you while we are here do not embarrass me! And what do you do!"
"Embarrass you M'lord." SwapFell Papyrus sighed stepping away a bit.
"Exactly! You need to listen better!"
"You guys are scary." TimeKid Toriel blurted out suddenly. The SwapFell skeletons snapped their gazes to look at TimeKid Toriel with a deadly look. SwapFell Sans grinned triumphetly while SwapFell Papyrus started laughing.
"We better be." SwapFell Sans growled still grinning. "Else we'll have to fix that!"
"Stop scaring the children!" Blue huffed. "Ink help me here!"
"Huh? What?" Ink asked blinking again. "I wasn't listening."
"Ugh!! Ink!!"
"What were you doing instead of listening Splotch." SwapFell Sans questioned adding Splotch with a grin.
"Trying to see if I could remember if Reboot is currently one of the Creators missing or not." Ink answered completely ignoring the Splotch name.
"What about my friends?" TimeKid Toriel asked shyly, she tugged on Ink's sleeve slightly to get their attention. Ink looked down at TimeKid Toriel as she gave wide sparkling eyes. "Pllleeeaaaassseeeee? I'm scared Ink. What about my friends?" Ink blinked and looked up.
"Do you know if they are here or not?" Ink asked not looking at TimeKid Toriel.
"I don't know..." TimeKid Toriel replied. The SwapFell skeletons gave a grin expecting Ink to not provide the help the small Toriel was expecting.
"SwapFell Sans and Papyrus will look for the others. They are not doing anything currently so they will help you." Ink said glancing at the two to see their reactions. Both of their jaws were dropped and eye sockets wide.
"What?!? No!" SwapFell Sans yelled snapping oh if the shock.
"You will help her Sans." Ink said looking at SwapFell Sans fully. Ink's eye lights had disappeared and their teeth jaggered. Their whole skull did not look like the normal Ink they all knew at it scar-no. Terrified the other Sans.
SwapFell Sans tremmored slightly and backed away pushing their frozen with shock Papyrus forward a bit.
"Ink?" Blue said with a disapproving tone. Ink smiled normally and looked at Blue with out the scary look.
"Yes?"
"Hmmm. Nothing." Blue hummed.
"I-I why! Am I being forced to help the kid!?" SwapFell Sans stammered with anger bubbling up. Ink looked to SwapFell Sans flashing the scary look before answering.
"Because I said so."
SwapFell Sans gulped and nodded slowly. "C-come on kid. We got your friends to l-locate." They said while taking TimeKid Toriel's hand and walking away swiftly.
"W-wait!" SwapFell Papyrus yelled snapping out of the shock. "I did not sign up for this! No!"
"We didn't sign up for our homes being destroyed, nor our worlds." Blue said crossing their arms with a slight smirk. "Now go help!" Blue said pointing in the direction SwapFell Sans had went in.
"I swear Blue, if you didn't have the protection you have you'ld been dust." SwapFell Papyrus hissed and walked off to catch up with SwapFell Sans. Ink watched for a moment before looking at Blue once they were sure the SwapFell's had left their proximity.
"Well?" Ink said.
"I was thinking... you have said sometime ago that QuantumTale is an A.U. That went around trying to help and fix other A.U.s with the power of the souls." Blue started slowly, trying to find the right words to say.
"Not exactly but continue." Ink said urging Blue to continue.
"What if we got QuantumTale's help. TimeKid Toriel is here and alive, if the rest of her friends are then... maybe they could, I don't know. Reset the Multiverse or something." Blue continued with a sigh. "I don't like it but what else can we do?"
"We could confront the cause for this. Get the Creators to bring back our worlds and missing people then go back to our normal lives." DreamSwap Nightmare said stepping forward,  making their presence known.
"Ack! Oh my Stars! Lullaby! How long have you been listening?!" Blue exclaimed. DreamSwap Nightmare frowned.
"I told you my name is Nightmare. And long enough. Ink, you seemed to know who Reboot is, tell us." DreamSwap Nightmare spoke watching the blank expression on Ink's skull.
"Reboot is another Creator, they deal with coding most of the time, real shy and jumpy though." Ink answered.
"I'm sensing a but here." Blue whispered.
"But I do not know if they are gone too. I've not heard or seen from them for a while." Ink sighed eye lights going to a tear drop and circle. "And that was long before this started."
"Interesting. So this Reboot is also a coward." DreamSwap Nightmare mused.
"Yes." Ink defaulted instantly. "Very easily scared, but Reboot is real brave when it comes down to it."  Blue gawked, they gawked at the rudeness of Ink and the rudeness of Lullaby.
"Why are you two being jerks!? If Reboot is another Creator, then why don't we ask for them for help? Ink! Lullaby! Look at your own behaviours! Instead of just talking why don't you do something?" Blue huffed.
"Blue! We are trying to do things! And how many times do I need to tell you my name is Nightmare before it sticks to your thick skull?" DreamSwap Nightmare growled out. "I left my own A.U. Willing to help you idiots and since coming we've actually been making plans! Not just idle chatter!"
"Well, I'm gonna keep calling you Lullaby anyway!"
"No you're not!"
Ink watched Lullaby yell at Blue and vice versa with an intrigued look before laughing. Both Blue and Lullaby looked to Ink.
"What?" They asked.
"Blue! You said it yourself at the very start! All other versions of me and you are gone! Stars! I'm surprised that DreamSwap Blue is even alive!" Ink laughed hiding their skull in their hands.  "We have a solution, and now the other can be a backup."
"But we don't know for sure!" Blue argued.
"But we do." Ink said laughter stopping suddenly. "Both you and I can not find others of ourselves. We just got lucky with DreamSwap." Blue clenched their teeth trying to come up with another argument but sighed and relaxed with annoyance.
"So that's why you didn't leave as soon as SwapFell and UnderTale revealed their answer." Lullaby hummed. "Makes sense, just Ink," DreamSwap Nightmare started locking eye lights with Ink. "What if your plans to save the Multiverse fail. What will you do then?"
"Uh..." Ink shrugged. "I'm winging most of this really." Lullaby growled eye lights narrowing.
"You're winging it!?! No wonder the Multiverse is dusting! You need plans and back up plans and back up back up plans!"
"At least I'm trying. Most of your storylines are messing around." Ink shrugged. "Now excuse me but I got more time travellers to look for."
"Ink wait-" Blue started only for Ink to melt away in a puddle of ink and paint, disappearing. Blue sighed and then looked up with star eye lights. "We will make the back up plans! Mweh heh heh heh heh!"
"What." Lullaby defaulted and looked to Blue questioning the small skeleton silently.
"Ink goes ahead with their own plan and if that fails we will have our own plans ready to use! It's a marvellous idea!" Blue then rubbed their hands together grinning.
"That'll work." DreamSwap Nightmare sighed and rubbed their skull. "What's your idea?"
"Well Lullaby. First of all I'm calling you Lullaby no arguments. We already have a Nightmare.  Anyhow! If Ink aims to reset, let's go find this Reboot!" Blue said with a grin.
"Finneeeee.." Lullaby sighed with a groan. "And how do you know this Reboot is still alive?"
"We don't. But Ink did say Reboot so they could be! And that's all we need right now!" Blue answered.
"Okay... How will we locate this Reboot?" Lullaby asked. Blue deflated slightly.
"We will! Umm... I didn't think that far." Blue admitted sadly. Lullaby gave a forced smile.
"Okay. Okay. We can work on it. How would you and Ink find each other normally?" Lullaby asked.
"Ink would come to me or Dream would! Then we would all meet up in a previously agreed location, that could be the Anti Void, but that's pretty big, or another A.U." Blue answered leaving out the Doodle Sphere on purpose. Lullaby nodded thinking.
"How did you all meet originally? Maybe we can use that way to find Reboot." Lullaby suggested, thinking aloud.
"It was a while ago... Ink I met..... by accident. Ink likes to investigate new A.U.s and when UnderSwap first appeared Ink came. Dream... I think Ink introduced me to Dream actually." Blue replied after a while of thinking.
"Ink must have a way of finding others surely." Lullaby whispered still thinking.
"Well..." Blue started unsure if it was a good idea to talk about. Though, the Multiverse was in danger and if it meant exposing the Doodle Sphere to save it, it would be fine right? Right? "Maybe Ink used the Doodle Sphere." Blue said slowly. No backing out now.
"What's the Doodle Sphere? I've never heard of it." Lullaby asked confused.
"It's... it's like a place where Ink can see all the A.U.s at once." Blue said scratching the back of their skull a bit. "It's tricky to explain but that's basically it."
"You're telling me we had a place to monitor all the A.U.s and timelines in one place. Why aren't we there?!"
"Only Ink knows where the Doodle Sphere. I've only been there because of Ink." Blue responded. Lullaby frowned.
"Your Ink is sure interesting." Lullaby hissed. "And reaaal convenient too." Blue took a step back feeling nervous. Lullaby muttered more under their breath angrily before their eye lights narrowed onto UnderSwap Sans.  "Why is it that Ink has so much power?" Blue stuttered and shook their skull.
"I-I don't know."
"Again, real convenient." Lullaby huffed barely off from being a growl. "I bet else where there is another place to see all of the Alternate Universes and timelines."
"C-can." Blue coughed. "Can we go back to making back up plans please?" Blue asked.
"Right." Lullaby said. "But first, we need to gather a few others."
"Who?" Blue asked watching Lullaby smirk.
"The Meme Squad and your Error. Maybe the Original too." Lullaby listed with a smirk.
"Okay. Let's go find them! MWEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!"

"Blue, can you release the Error you are holding?" Lullaby asked with the rest of his Meme squad plus and extra Blue. DreamSwap Blue shrugged and lowers the Destroyer down.
"What's going on?" DreamSwap Blue asked.
"Yeah, what is going on?" DreamSwap Cross agreed.
"We're going to locate another Creator for help! It's a back up plan while my Ink works on the main plan." Blue answered.
"Okay. But who?" DreamSwap Cross titled their skull.
"Reboot! And any others we can find." Blue exclaimed pumping a fist to the air. "Then we will save the day! Mweh heh heh heh!" Lullaby sighed and started to check if Error was response yet by clicking his phalanges.
"If we get more people then we'll need to start using nicknames for everyone." DreamSwap Blue pointed out playing with their string.
"Yeah, I already gave one to Lullaby! It's Lullaby!" Blue laughed and Lullaby cringed.
"To who?" DreamSwap Cross asked scratching the back of their skull.
"Me." Lullaby sighed and raised a hand. "I hate it." They then picked up the glitching out Destroyer.
"Ohhhhh you mean our Nightmare!" DreamSwap Blue said before bursting into laughter. Lullaby sighed.
"Come on let's get out of here." Lullaby commanded.
"Wait. Lullaby. You forgot someone." Blue pointed out.
"Who?"
"The Original! Sans!" Blue reminded.
"Oh yeah. Error you go get them." Lullaby dismissed.
"W-what?!" DreamSwap Error stammered.
"Go get them."
"Why do they get to be called Sans?" DreamSwap Blue argued.
"Because they are the first Sans!" Blue huffed. Lullaby groaned as the bickering started up and they started to walk away carrying the original Error away from the crowded area. It was honestly a surprise that no one had noticed them taking the Destroyer away.
After a while DreamSwap Cross, Blue and UnderSwap Blue noticed that Lullaby had left and ran off in a panic to follow them leaving DreamSwap Error alone.
"O-oh no..." DreamSwap Error whispered and looked around to find any signs of UnderTale Sans. "Why me?"

[2534 words 26/12/2019-9/2/2020]
I know this chapter took a while to come out but I kinda forgot I had written it up for a while then remembered I did today and edited it some more. XD
Anyway! It's out now! I hope you all liked it!
The question now is left to you,

[REBOOT]                                                                                                             [RESET]