Commodus|Always Did|

Summary: Reader and Commodus are best friends and in love but they can't be together
Warnings: smut
Word count: 1045

Y/n pov

Me and Commodus were sitting outside at a table, eating and watching the sunset. We have been friends for many years now, my father and his were pretty close friends so it was obvious that we became friends too. I liked his sister too but there was something special between me and Commodus. It was a long time ago when we first met and now we are both adults. Him being the son of the emperor, me being the wealthy girl who is always at his side. It often happened that people called me 'the future empress' but I just giggled every time whilst Commodus was a total fan of that idea. Most people thought we were lovers and the rumours weren't pleasant to my mother and father. When I was eleven they promised me to a rich man who was fighting for our land. Commodus always said he'd kill him but I was sure I would do it too. I didn't like the idea at all. I mean, who would. He's way older than me and I don't know him, plus I like someone else. Commodus even joked about asking his father to buy me but I insisted, I mean I'm not something to buy am I? So my wedding is next week and now I'm enjoying my last few days with my best friend. We actually only had a few hours left. He was holding my hand and gently drew hearts on it. I smiled at him and his eyes sparkled in sadness. "I don't want you to go..." I closed my eyes as a tear rolled down my cheek. "I don't want to go... I don't want to marry him Commodus... I don't want to carry his children..." I slowly opened my eyes, seeing he was crying too. "I don't want him Commodus, ...I love you." His hand found its way onto my cheek and he weakly smiled. "I love you too, I always have" I cried even more and leaned into his touch. He stood up and gently pulled me with him, giving me a warm and comfortable hug. His fingers carefully went through my hair and he kissed my forehead. Then a loud horn was heard. My parents were about to arrive. "I don't want to- I don't want it please Commodus..." I broke down and fell to the ground before Commodus could react. It hit my head really bad and the next thing I could remember was me laying in the all familiar bed. Commodus bed. He was sitting on a chair next to me and held my hand. "C-commodus? What happened?" I asked as I slowly sat up. "You passed out and hit your head, nothing too bad. Your parents decided to stay the night, so you can rest, and leave tomorrow morning" I began to cry again and hugged his pillow tightly. Commodus sadly looked towards his feet but after a few seconds he smiled and climbed into the bed. He was hugging me from behind and gently turned me around. Our faces were inches apart. "Y/n I-..." I interrupted him with a quick kiss and blushed hard. I didn't know what's gotten into me. "I- I just needed to do it at leas-" Commodus face softened and he silenced me with another kiss. That one was slow and deep, just like I've always imagined it. He was hovering above me and caressed my cheek while gazing into each other's eyes. "I have always dreamed about you... about that" he confessed and I attacked him with my lips. "I have always wanted you to marry me" I smiled into the kiss and he started to gently lick and kiss my neck. "I've always wanted you to be the woman carrying my children..." he whispered against my chest as he was opening my dress. My fingers pushed his chin up so he was looking at me. My red and puffy eyes sparkled and I smiled widely. "There's nothing more I want. I'd love to" he smiled at me with love and kissed me passionately. "You're the only one I want Commodus... I've always dreamed about being your wife and carrying your children..." he closed his eyes and sat down next to me. A few tears were rolling down his cheeks and I sat up too, gently brushing them with the tips of my fingers away. "You're the love of my life y/n... I want you to be mine forever" I smiled and whispered against his pink lips. "I want to be yours forever" our lips met in the most loving way and I gently opened his shirt. A few minutes later we were both naked and laying down again. Commodus played with my y/h/c locks as I was gently drawing some hearts on his shoulder, just like he did on my hand a few hours ago. He smiled gently and gave me a short kiss. "You're so beautiful, I've never seen something that beautiful before..." I smiled and cupped his cheeks as he was placing his member inside of me. "I love you." "I love you" he answered as he was slowly thrusting inside me. I moaned out loud and bit into his shoulder to calm down. He panicked and his head shot up. "Does it hurt?" He stopped in worry and gently stroke my hair. "It's okay... I want you to continue Commodus" he brushed a few strands of hair behind my ears and gently kissed me before doing as I said. It was magic. It was such a magical night. Nothing like I imagined it to be. It was so much more. It was so much love and trust. It was so special that I almost forgot what would happen the next day.

He made me feel good.

He always did.

He took care of me.

He always did.

I loved him.

I always did.

Hello boo!💕 I hope you had an amazing Christmas with your family and loved ones. I hope everyone is healthy and happy. I love you! Have a good night/day!💞

•Ya Clown Queen🃏💓