Commodus|Forbidden Love pt. 2|

Summary: Part 2 of "Forbidden Love"
Warnings: INCEST, little bit smut/teasing
Word count: 1120

I was walking around in the garden with Commodus when my made came up to us. "My emperor, my highness the dinner is ready" I smiled at her. "Thank you Amberly, just give us a few more minutes" she bowed and shyly grinned before walking inside again. It felt like Amberly was a little bit scared of Commodus and because I grew so close with him she was scared of me too.
I took in a deep breath. The air was warm but not hot. The sky a mixture of yellow orange and red. I loved it here in Italy. It felt so natural and right to be here.
I opened my eyes in shook when I felt two arms wrapped around me from behind. Commodus' face lit up and he giggled. "Don't be scared love, it's just me" I relaxed and smiled. Commodus kissed my cheek as we were watching the sunset. It was a really beautiful and comfortable place to be but I couldn't get the thought of being watched out of my head. "Commodus... they could see us" I whispered with hurt in my voice. As much as I wanted to be with him. It's forbidden. Everyone could see us. We shouldn't be that close outside of our rooms. "principessa..." he started but I stopped him. "No. It's late let's get inside and have dinner" I said and got myself out of his hug. "Come on" I took his hand. He sent me a warm smile and began walking with me. Then he stopped abruptly. "Wait!" He gasped and walked in the garden again. What is it now? Did he loose something? He came back with a white rose in his hand. I chuckled at his silly grin. "Thank you Commodus, it's really pretty" I said as he handed me the rose "it reminds me of you so much" I blushed and kissed his cheek. Ouch! I poke myself at a spike. A blood drop was falling down on the ground as I felt a short pain. "Are you alright?" He said with worry in his eyes. I nodded and smiled. "Doesn't hurt at all". He smiled and took my hand in his. "Let me help" he said and licked my bleeding finger. "Commodus!" I hissed in shook and he giggled.

We sat at the dining table with Lucilla and a few other guest when she mentioned "Commodus you won't have a heir when you don't look for a graceful woman" but he just shrugged. "I don't need other women in my life" I blushed and tried to cover it with my napkin. Commodus was clearly smirking at me but I didn't want to look at him. Lucillas face on the other hand expressed confusion. "I have two beautiful sisters. Ain't that enough women for now?" He said with his voice rising. That eventually stopped her from asking questions. I smiled to myself and ate my food until I came up with an idea. I silently kicked off my shoes and moved my legs towards Commodus' feet. He tried to hide his smile as I was running my feet up and down his legs. I began going higher towards his lap and he choked on his food. "Are you alright Commodus?" I asked with innocence as my feet reached his boner. I bit my lip to stop myself from saying dirty things and he starred at me. "May I excuse myself" he said and got up to rush out of the room. I giggled and Lucilla kicked my leg because the other guests were starring at me. I stopped and took a sip of my drink. "Are you crazy? Why did you laugh now? What's with you and him?" She asked a little bit angry. "Nothing. I'll go look after Commodus" I said and got up. Totally forgetting my shoes. Merda.

I didn't know where he went and searched him for a good twenty minutes. I eventually gave up and went into my room. Then there was a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said as I was approaching the rose Commodus gave me. Amberly stepped in with my shoes in her hands. "I guess these are yours?" She giggled. I laughed and waved her in. "Thank you Amberly. Just put them down anywhere" she nodded, did as I told her to and sat down next to me on the bed. "Are- are we still friends?" She asked me. Was that even a question? "Of course!" I said and grabbed her hand. She smiled and began playing with my hair.

A few hours later she still was with me and braided my hair. "Are you scared of him?" I asked while thinking about Commodus. I couldn't see it but she nodded. "He- he sometimes speaks Italian and I can't fully understand him, but when I ask he-" I giggled at her comment and turned around. "I don't think he does it on purpose. I'll talk to him okay?" She smiled and turned her head to the left side. "You and Commodus like each other very much don't you?" She asked. I didn't know what to say. But I didn't have to answer because Commodus stood at my doorframe. "Bambola, come va?" He grinned and I gasped. He heard what Amberly said and spoke Italian on purpose. "Don't be rude she can't understand" he came up to us and sat down next to me on the bed. "I'm sorry Amberly, I appreciate what you do for my sister and me." She smiled and bowed down a little. "So would you mind bringing us two cups of wine?" He asked politely. I was really proud of him. Amberly nodded and walked outside my room. I smiled at my brother and kissed his hand. "Thanks for trying" "your friends are mine bambola, but ... I need to ask. What was that at the dining table?" He smirked and playfully bit my jawline. I giggled "I don't know what you're talking about" he bit his lip and whispered "oh I think you do... I'll have revenge tonight" I smiled and kissed him gently on the lips. He stroke my hair and took my hand. "How's your finger?" I felt so loved. He remembered and cared. "It's alright. You cant even see it anymore" he kissed my finger and then my lips again. "Ti amo la mia bambola"

Hey boo! I don't know what's gotten into me but maybe I'm writing so much because of the surgery tomorrow. I don't know about you, but I'll go to sleep now. Have a nice day/night💓

•Ya Clown Queen🃏💕