Commodus|Forbidden Love|

Summary: Reader is Commodus and Lucillas abandoned sister. She comes to Italy after the death of their father Marcus Aurelius
Warnings: INCEST
Word count: 1068

Rome. Italy. My origin home. I'm 22 and I'm the first time ever in my birth country. I grew up in Sweden. To be exact in the royal family of Sweden. They treated me like their own daughter, there were no issues. But yesterday I was told my father died. My father. Marcus Aurelius. Caesar. Ive only seen him on portraits. Never in reality, and now I'm going to Italy to see my siblings. I have an older brother named Commodus and an older sister named Lucilla, but I can only hardly remember them. I was too small. I've heard it's hot in Rome. I didn't understand what "hot" meant till we got to the south of Germany. In Sweden hot is definitely different. Here, the people wear literally nothing. I pet my white horse and swung my fan to get cool air towards my face as I watched the landscape. We were in Italy. 18 more days....

"My lady" I heard from behind me "I'm Gaius, welcome to Rome" he took my hand and gently kissed it. I smiled down at him "Salve Gaius" he bowed and took the strings of my horse to guide us to the the palace. Beautiful. It took my breath away. A big crowd was waiting. When the guards opened the gate everyone was cheering. I smiled. Then I saw them. Commodus and Lucilla. They stood at the very end and when I locked eyes with my brother I just nerver wanted to leave again. A knight brought me out of my dream and helped me to get off of my horse gently. Amberly, my maid, ran up to me and took the very end of my white cape. In Sweden there's snow everywhere, but here is dirt and sand, she wanted to protect my white gown. I laughed and said it's ok. She giggled and took place next to the others. I took a deep breath and walked to my siblings. I had so much emotions going on. Anger, sadness, happiness, love. I saw Lucillas watery eyes and began to tear up too. She hugged me thightly and kissed my cheek. "I'm happy you're finially here with us" "Me too..." my voice cracked. Then I turned to Commudus. I sent him a small smile but he didn't answer it. I bowed and knelt down. I took his hand and kissed it. He put his other hand onto my hair. His hand got under my chin and he forced me to look up at him. "I didn't know I could miss you so much bambola" a tear rolled down his cheek. And i smiled at him.
I was a few weeks old, Commudus 6 and Lucilla 9 when I was forced to leave them. I don't know the reason till now. They told me papa couldn't live with the fact that our mother died right after my birth. But I don't hate him. I could never. He put me in a good wealthy family, he knew what he was doing.

A few weeks later

I loved it here in Italy. It was great. Lucilla and Commodus were trying really hard to make me feel home. And it worked. I had been watching Commodus train for the Colosseum and cheered him on and after I went for a walk with my sister. I really love them so much.

"So I've seen you brought your own maid?" Lucilla said as we were walking down the halls. "Yes, she-" "u don't trust the Italian?" She laughed "no I- she's also a great friend" She giggled "It's ok, I'm glad you're here" We smiled at each other "me too Lucilla, me too" she hugged me again. "But, one more thing, be careful with Commodus okay?" "Why? What's wrong with him" she sadly smiled. "I- I'll tell u another time, just be careful" she went off and waved.

"oh god it's so warm here" I laughed. "It is Amberly!" She giggled and opened the window. "Good night my highness" she said
and kissed my cheek "good night Amberly"
she smiled and shut the door. I gently
stroke over the silk bedsheet and got myself comfortable. You can actually fall asleep without a fire or two blankets! I eventually fell asleep with the window open.

I woke up with the feeling of a warm
body next to me. Someone was
stroking my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Commodus leaning over me. "Commodus?" I asked with a sleepy voice. He gently smiled. "Y/n you're so beautiful. I always knew something was missing... and and you complete me" I giggled at his sweet words. "What are you doing here?" I asked and turned around to face him. So close, I felt his breath on my face "I- I um I told you about my fear of the darkness right?... I got scared" he admitted. He smiled and I put my hand on his cheek. "It's okay. Stay if you want to" he copied my smile and leaned forward to place a kiss on my lips. Before I could react he said "I feel like you're the only one who keeps me sane, you're the only one who knows something about me because you truly want to ... I'm so glad you're here now" his words hit my heart. He was such a broken person with a lack of love. He needed love.
But I'm his sister right?
"Commodus... I'm- I'm your sister..." I whispered. The moonlight hit his face and I saw the hurt in his eyes. "I love you y/n" ... "please don't push me away like all the others did..." it did feel special with him. I felt it the day I first saw him but he's still my brother. "That'd be incest Commodus" I stroke his cheek and he put his hand over mine. "Don't you love me too?" I closed my eyes. "...Of course I do" the smile on his face and his dried tears were shining. "Nobody needs to know y/n I beg you... please say it" I looked him in his eyes thinking about what to do. Then it hit me and I hugged him. "I love you Commodus".

Hey boo! Hope you're alright!💓

•Ya Clown Queen🃏💕