Arthur|Stripclub|

Summary: Arthur likes Stripper!Reader and follows her around but he's shy until he visits the Reader as Joker.
Warnings: cusswords, smoking, smut inc. daddy kink
Word count: 1293

Arthur pov.

Y/n. She is so beautiful. She lives next to me. I actually planned on following her around tomorrow because I don't think she will ever like someone like me. I'm just curious...

I was watching TV and smoked a cigarette when someone knocked on the door. Who could that be? It's 10 p.m. I stood up and walked towards the door with an annoyed face. "Yeah?" I fumed. Oh shit. It was y/n. Oh my god Arthur! "Oh hi y/n... sorry I-" "did I interrupt you with something?" "Oh no. God no. Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked. "Oh yeah. Um - Arthur Right? I know, we aren't close or anything but, I wanted to ask you if you and your mom want to have my leftovers?" I smiled at her. "Sure! That's really nice of you. Do you wanna come in?" I suggested. "sorry I can't. The thing is, I need to go to work now, it wasn't planned" ... "Well...then thank you again" she showed me her white bright smile and gave me the food. "You're welcome. See you Arthur"

That couldn't be it. No. I needed to follow her now. Her sweet intense smell was still on my clothes. "Mom? Um- I put the Food into the fridge! I'll be right back!" I shouted and shut the door. I needed to see where she was going. I ran down the stairs and rushed through the doors. Where is she? Then I recognized it. Her bright pink bag. I followed her a few blocks and then it hit me. A car hit me. Fuck. I had a few scratches on my arms and a bloody nose. The car wasn't fast enough to hurt me bad but I lost her. I stood up and stumbled towards the pavement. "S-sorry" I stuttered at the driver. Then I saw it. A big pink neon sign. "The Gotham City Stripclub" ... and it looked familiar. Why does it look familiar? GCS. That's what is written on y/n's pink bag. Wait, she's a stripper?

A month later

Y/n pov

Arthur was really nice. A few weeks ago he brought me his leftovers with a big smile. There was something so pure and precious about him. I really liked him. He's a really nice guy.
It was another night when I did an extra shift. I had put some spaghetti and meatballs into a box and knocked on Arthurs door. Nobody was answering. I knocked again. "Hello? Arthur?" Hm ... he must be gone out. I gently put the box in front of the door and wrote a small note for him. I guess he's sad and distracting himself because his mother died. Well i didn't know it for sure we weren't that close. I just heard it.

"Hi y/n! Good to see you" my best friend Ashley screamed as I entered the club. I laughed. "Calm down Ashley, you see me everyday" she giggled and hugged me tightly. She grabbed my pink stripper bag and ran towards the changing room. "Come on! Go get dressed!" "Don't you mean undressed?" We laughed and she smacked my butt. "Ey! What was that for?" "Hurry up y/n!"

It was time for my break and I joined Ashley at the booth. "Wow that guy was so hot y/n" She drooled. "If you say so..." her head shot up. "What's wrong? Is there anything I should know? Is there someone I should know?" She smirked and I couldn't help but laugh. "No I ju-" I wanted to finish my sentence but a clown with a gun shot in the air. "Holy Fujin!" Ashley screamed. "I'll talk to him" I said and got up. Nobody was in the room anymore. Everyone was hiding or ran out of the club. Only me, the clown with the gun and Ashley in the corner. The clown was walking into a private room and I ran after him. "Hey um excuse me- but - guns aren't allowed in here" he turned around with confusion written on his face. He didn't expect someone to come up to him. He looked at me and smirked. "There she is" he grinned. What? Me? He examined my stripper clown costume and laughed. "Oh look how me match babygirl!" Babygirl? What's gotten into this man. "Um- do I know you?" I asked and sat on top of a table. "You sure do" he smirked and came up to me. He was standing between my legs holding my chin up. "Ay ay ay look at my beautiful baby, I've always wanted you. Now I'll have you" I was so confused but I got lost in his eyes eventually. "Tell me your Name" I asked. "You know my name..." he said and gripped my waist. I know him? "I do?" He laughed and sent me a smile. That smile. Arthur? Is that why he wasn't home. "Arth-" he put his finger onto my lips. "Yes babygirl. But call me joker now please" I felt very aroused and rubbed my thighs together. My neighbor Arthur? The sweet and precious Arthur? "Oh look at you" he fake pouted. "You're horny aren't you" I bit my lip and nodded. What is he doing to me. He grabbed my throat and kissed me hard. He forced his tongue into my mouth and I pulled at his green hair. He grabbed my right thigh and pushed it up so he could press my back against the desk and lean over me. When we needed to breath and pulled away our lips were still connected with strands of spit. His hands ripped my costume apart and he traced my body. I supported myself on my elbows and licked my lips. I was soaking through my panties and he smirked. "All wet for me" his fingers playing with the ends of my panties. I moaned in frustration. "Please Daddy" his grin widened and he grabbed my legs to push me against his clothed hard member. "Oh don't worry baby. Daddy's gonna make you feel good" he growled and opened his trousers. He pushed his briefs down and pulled his dick out. "Daddy's gonna fill you up like the whore you are" he said and pushed into me with my panties forced to the side. We moaned for each other as he pushed his member in and out. "Yes daddy!" He went faster and faster and I felt the familiar knot in my abdomen. "Don't cum yet" he grunted and stopped. He pulled out, pulled me up and turned me so I was facing the wall. He put my hair to one side and whispered in my ear. "Hold it. You can cum when I say so" he kissed my neck and pushed my back down onto the table. He grabbed my hips and began fucking me again. He was a moaning mess and put my hair into a ponytail and pulled at it. "Daddy's gonna cum" he moaned and a few seconds later I felt his hot semen shot up my tightening walls. He was still breathing heavily when he allowed me to cum. I screamed his name in pure bliss as he laughed. When we both caught our breaths he pulled me up against his chest and hugged me from behind. "You're mine... forever".

Hello boo! I'm not sure about this chapter but we'll see. I listened to Doja Cat while writing so that might have caused this mess. I dunno. Hope y'all are doing well💕

•Ya Clown Queen🃏💞