Arthur|Ballerina|

Summary: Arthur is in love with Ballerina!Reader and some strange not expected things happen
Warnings: smoking, cusswords
Word count: 1433

Arthur pov

It was midnight, the streets of Gotham were dark and foggy. The only noises that could be heard were some sirens and the rain. It was really cold outside and I was on my way home, smoking my cigarette in silence. I was walking down an alley to shorten my way when suddenly light hit my face and I shut my eyes in reflex. I slowly opened them again and what I saw was so heavenly. It was a woman, all giggling to herself and putting on the record player. She was beautiful, wearing a black tutu and white tights and ballet shoes. I couldn't stop staring, only the big window was separating us. She then slowly started to dance and I smiled in amazement, gently putting my hand against the window to approach her even better. Wow. She was so graceful and breathtaking. I wanted to tell her... and get to know her.

I went home after she had finished her dance and put off the lights of her room. The whole walk home I couldn't stop smiling and I constantly thought about her. I wondered if she was a ballerina for living or if she has another job ... or a boyfriend.

I was laying in my bed, looking at the ceiling and with my thoughts on her again. The song she was dancing to was stuck in my head and I gently began to hum it. I closed my eyes and smiled, I was sure she was something special, maybe an angel...

I opened my eyes again an suddenly I was in a big dark room. I wasn't able to see anything so I quickly grabbed my lighter and turned around. I was in a theater room, on the stage. What am I doing here? I slowly walked towards the stairs but before I could reach them someone grabbed my hand. I flinched and my heart began to beat really fast. Because I was so scared I dropped the lighter and jumped down the stage, sitting on the floor next to the stairs and squeezing my eyes shut. I tried to calm down again and opened my eyes. It didn't help much though because it still was pitch black. And I dropped the lighter. Great. My knees were shaking but I still managed to stand up. Out of nowhere the piano started to play and I slowly looked at it. Nobody was playing it... Wait- I could see. My head turned to the left side and I saw my lighter. It was on but nobody was holding it... I started to panic again but I told myself to stop and go on the stage again to see what was going on. The song was played in a loop, over and over again. And I could see the keys being touched but no one was doing it. I turned again to see my lighter floating in the air. With every step I took I got closer to it and when I finally was in front of my floating lighter, wanting to grab it, a dark figure appeared and threw it away, setting the curtains on fire. The whole room lit up in seconds and I recognized the figure. It was the ballerina. I blinked and just in that moment the song began to play again and she started to dance. Oh she was so pretty. The song started to get louder and louder and the flames behind her were getting bigger. My vision got blurry and I fell to the ground, seeing black again. The last thing I heard was someone whispering into my ear "Come visit me again Arthur."

I opened my eyes abruptly and I quickly took in a deep breath, putting my hand on my chest. I felt my heart racing and my legs were shaking. What a weird dream... but it was a relief that this was just in my imagination. I eventually fell asleep again but that didn't last long.

Sirens were kicking me out of my sleep, nothing new in Gotham but they were pretty close to my building. I rolled my eyes and sat up, grabbing a cigarette. I opened the window to see if I could figure out what was going on but something was strange. I couldn't find my lighter. I had it always with me. I didn't think much about it, telling myself that I just woke up. I stretched myself a little bit out of the window to get a better view but it didn't take me long. There was smoke everywhere. Big clouds of thick black smoke... above the local theater. The theater? ...
I ran towards my door, put on a jacket and rushed downstairs to get on the streets. What was going on? I hesitated but I decided to go to the theater. Maybe it wasn't just a dream.
I was walking down the empty streets when suddenly I heard the piano play again. This song wouldn't leave me. I told myself it was just in my head but then I recognized where I was and where the sound really came from. I was in that alley again, where I watched the ballerina. I gulped and slowly went to the window again. The light was still on... or again, maybe she woke up because of the sirens too. I came closer to the now foggy window and saw that there was a message written. "Come visit me again Arthur." I began to feel dizzy again. Oh no no no this couldn't be happening again. I cried, falling to the ground just to find myself in the pitch black again. What was happening. What was wrong. I dried my tears and stood up, finding my lighter in my hand. What. The piano started to play again. Oh no. I turned around and a dark figure stood in front of me. No no no. She threw the lighter at the curtains and started to dance while the building began to burn. Oh fuck no. Everything went black again and I found myself in my bed again. Sirens. The black smoke. The fogged window. The theater. The piano. The ballerina. The fire. Everything was happening again. And the worst part. I didn't know how to escape it.

Y/n pov

"Arthur has been in coma for a few days now Mrs Fleck... I'm sorry I-" I was in shook and broke down in tears. I shouldn't have left Gotham because of my job. I mean it was only a week but now my lovely husband is in coma and nobody knows when he'll wake up again.
The doctor told me that he was hit by a car pretty bad and luckily an older man called the ambulance immediately. "Mr Hollow actually is here, he was asking me if I could-" My head fell onto Arthur's chest, crying into his hospital clothes. "You can send him here, if he wants to"

A few minutes later an older man, Mr Hollow I assumed, came into the room. He gently smiled at me and sat down on a free chair. "I'm sorry Mrs Fleck... I just-" I stopped him. "Please tell me what happened..." and he told me. Everything. He said the crash happened around midnight, somewhere near the local theater. He saw Arthur looking at the dance studio, it was the one I worked at, and he started to cry. Mr Hollow said he was worried about my husband and asked him what was wrong but Arthur just ran away, across the street. And then it happened....
"Thank you...it was really nice of you for caring and acting that quick" I sobbed and grabbed Arthur's hand. Mr Hollow smiled at me. "He was so fascinated yet truly sad because of the ballerinas..." he said and stood up, ready to leave. I smiled. "Well, I'm a ballerina so I gue-" he was gone. It was just me and Arthur again. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and got under the blankets so I could cuddle with Arthur. I buried my face into his neck and hugged his torso. I knew he would wake up. I knew it but the question was when....

Hello boo!💕 hope y'all are doing well! I am/was pretty busy and it probably won't chance any time soon but I still try to find time to write. Have a good day/night!💗

•Ya Clown Queen🃏💞