Arthur|Psycho|

Summary: Psycho!Reader gets interrupted by Joker while playing with her victims.
Warnings: R Rated, evil psycho games, murder, blood, cusswords, lil bit smutty
Word count: 1144

It was a stormy night in Gotham, thunder and sirens were constantly heard. This was the perfect weather to get me into the mood for a few horrific kills.

Ahh I loved it. Seeing their faces, so scared and red, crying and screaming for help. It is like a inebriation. It makes adrenaline rush through my veins and gets me all excited and squirrelly. This kind of frenzy satisfies me more than anything. It's like a drug, I need it and I crave it. Every time they die, I desire another game. And another one.

"Y/n y/l/n, recently broke outta Arkham Asylum again and tortured another two men in the old abandoned factory..." I chuckled and turned off the tv, ready to leave and search new victims who wanna play with me. Because it was raining I didn't get to choose, I just picked two random guys, knocked them out and dragging them towards the abandoned factory. Blood already spilling on the streets. That factory was my favorite place. But it clearly would be the last game here because of the police. I giggle to myself as I tied both of them on each a chair and prepared some weapons. The brunette guy slowly woke up and looked at me in confusion. "Eh-What's going on. Wha-" he started to panic and I stood up, coming towards him. He screamed when he saw the knife in my hand and tried to free himself. I wickedly grinned and put the sharp tip of the knife gently on his lips. "Shush boy. Let's wait for your opponent." Squeezing his eyes shut, he was too afraid to say something or to look at me. I crazily laughed and abruptly stopped to dig the knife deeper, cutting his lips and causing blood to spill onto the desk. "Don't make a noise till the other one is awake you understand!"

A few minutes later and both of them being conscious again, I told them how and what I want them to play and what would happen in different situations. Basically telling them the rules but with my twist. I'd let the winner of the game go, police was searching me anyways. Both left hands were chained to a board, fingers spread. I decided that they were going to play 21. Well my way of playing 21. Both of them get two random cards at the beginning. Then taking a card from the deck, one at a time, to reach 21 or as close to as possible. They don't get to see all cards of the opponent, so they don't know how close the other one  already is to 21. The loser loses one of his fingers. I'd cut two fingers when their cards were over 21. I think u get it. Hopefully they do too.

They just started playing when the old rusted door opened and footsteps were heard. Who's daring to interrupt my fun now.
I rolled my eyes and told the boys, as funny as I am, not to leave and laughed at their frightened face expressions. The footsteps got louder and louder and I quickly walked towards the big front door, hearing that it was only one person. And I found what I searched for. I bumped into someone.
Oh fuck. Jesus y/n ...
Luckily I had quick reflexes and cowered so I was behind the one I bumped into. I quickly grabbed the person by their throat, slightly choking them and pointing my knife at their neck. "I think you turned the wrong way honey" I grinned looking up at- him. It was a clown.

What? What is a clown doing here?!

Just one second later I found myself pinned at the wall by the clown. Ugh. "Oh well look what we have here.... y/n y/l/n" he grinned at me and I was in shook and clearly confused.

Who's that and what is he doing here?

I rolled my eyes, accepting that his grip was stronger than mine. "What do ya want?" I frowned and he sent me an intense smirk. No joke, he was literally undressing me with that smirk. "You." I couldn't help but laugh. "Me?" He leaned in and I felt his breath in my neck, giving me goosebumps. His lips were slowly tracing over my ear, whispering softly. "Mhhh yes doll but-...Shame on you, you really don't know who I am?" I bit my lip, feeling a little bit aroused. "No, should I?" He chuckled and tightened his grip on me. "Well yeah... but it's okay dollface, I'll forgive you. You can get to know me now then" I giggled and bit my lip "Hm I'd love to but- I'm really busy you know" "Oh really? I don't see any reason to leave now." I smirked and pushed my hips against his, getting to feel his boner and moaning softly. He responded by pushing his knee between my legs. The air was getting hot and thick, our faces inches apart. "I didn't say I wanted to leave... I just said I'm busy" he licked his lips and gently let go of me. "Okay then dollface, go do whatever is more important than me" I gasped at his comment and he laughed. "Is he yours?" He asked and pointed at my brunette victim trying to leave.
What?! How!?
"DUgh" I picked up my knife and threw it into the escaping boys head, him falling to the ground and blood his spilling everywhere. Killing him that easily wasn't even fun to me. The clown was about to say something but I stopped him. "Oh I know, just help me find the other one." He just chuckled and grabbed my wrist. "Fuck the other one, come with me y/n" I looked into his now dark green eyes and wondered if my pupils were blown as much as his. He pulled me against his chest and picked me up "Come on y/n... Let's share our passion for destroying Gotham" I smirked and cupped his snow white cheeks . He was so interesting to me and somehow I wanted nothing more than to be with him. "What's your name clown?" I whispered against his lips. "Call me Joker" he responded before closing the gap between our lips.

Hiiii boo!💕 I don't know what's gotten into me, that's literally trash but oK... (might delete it when I get a better idea)
I just remembered that me and my mom were playing "Resident Evil 7" back in 2017 and found videos of her freaking out while playing it. That's why I wrote this trAsH. Have a good night/day boo!💗

•Ya Clown Queen🃏💞