Joaquin|I still love you|

Summary: Actress!Reader broke up with Joaquin because of the constant gossip about her and realizes how stupid that was
Warnings: age gap, taking pills? Cusswords
Word count: 1250

The media, my family, my friends. Everyone was against our relationship. At first I didn't care. I loved him. I loved him so much. We dated for 2 years and the headlines and constantly talking about our age gap got worse and worse. It was damaging me.
He didn't care. But I did. I was still young and got easily hurt. But to be real honest. I missed him. I missed him so much. I don't know what has gotten into me because now that I was alone the gossiping hurt even more. I missed him. Sometimes I break down and start crying. I cry so much until I fall asleep. I denied every job my manager got me the first few months. I just couldn't.

6 months later I was acting again. I wouldn't say that I was fully healed but my condition wasn't as bad as before. To be really honest I took pills. They helped me a lot. I know I probably shouldn't have taken them but I didn't feel so sad and empty anymore.
The gosspip didn't hurt anymore. Thoughts about Joaquin didn't hurt anymore.

It was another red carpet night and Beverly, my makeup artist, finished my look with settingspray. "Have fun y/n. You look gorgeous" I weakly smiled at her "thanks Beverly" My bodyguard Evan accompanied me on my way towards the car and opened the door for me.

We arrived at the red carpet and Evan opened the door again. I took a deep breath and put on a smile. I left the car as elegant as I could and started waving at the paparazzi. I offered them a few poses and walked inside. Right away when I entered a interviewer rushed towards me. "Y/n! Y/n!" Everyone was shouting my name. "Hi y/n you look great tonight!" He said as I came up to him. "Thanks" I smiled. "One question do you still think about Joaquin?" He asked and my heart shuttered into a million pieces. "Y/n do you regret leaving Joaquin?" "Y/n y/n!! Do you still love Joaquin?" Everyone was screaming and shouting and wanted answers. My vision got blurry and I couldn't stand anymore.

Two big hands stopped me from falling down. I tried to open my eyes and pressed my back against the person holding me. "It's okay y/n" I heard his voice. Oh no! I was hearing Joaquin's voice again "I- I need my pills I want my pills please" The guy who was holding me turned me around and gently cupped my cheeks. "You don't need your pills. Just calm down. You need to steady your breathing" he was holding me against his chest and I listened to his heartbeat. He stroke my hair and rubbed my back until I began to calm down. "T-thank you. I'm sorry I ju-" I looked up and saw him. It was him. It was Joaquin. Of course it was Joaquin. Somehow I was relieved because it wasn't the lack of pills that caused me hearing his voice again but I began to tear up abruptly. "J-Joaquin I'm-" he sent me a small smile and I copied it until I recognized that everyone saw what just happened. It would be everywhere tomorrow.
I decided to go home because who knew what could've happened if I stayed.
"I'm sorry-" I said and rushed past him. "Y/n please wait-" I walked as fast as my feet could carry me. I was ignoring all the shouting paparazzi and interviewers.

I was at the exit when I stopped. I couldn't ran away from it. There will always be someone judging. That's what you have to deal with. Everyone has to deal with it. It shouldn't have encouraged me to leave him. To leave now. It should encourage me to keep going, to keep doing what I want.

I turned around and dried my tears with my fingers. Now or never. I bit my lip ang giggled to myself. How could I be so stupid. I pushed me as fast as I could through the people but I wasn't fast enough. I quickly took off my heels and squeezed me through the celebrities. I ran towards the intrace and stopped to look out for him.
There he was. Standing at the wall and posing for the camera. I teared up and rushed towards him and bumping a few people. "Joaquin!" His face shot towards me and everyone quit talking. Only a few clicks of the cameras were heard.
"Joaquin I'm so sorry. I want to apologize to you. I-I now know that it was so so stupid of me. Gosh I-I haven't even truly apologized to you before. Please forgive me. I still love you. I love you so much. I need you and I give a fuck about what the others say" I closed my eyes and let my tears run down my cheeks.

Silence. I was such a fool.

"...I love you too"

I opened my eyes but I didn't have time react. Joaquin was already in front of me cupping my cheeks. He smiled and kissed me passionately. Everyone was cheering and it eventually began to get loud again. I grinned into our kiss. I missed these lips so much. I was truly happy. "I never stopped loving you" he sobbed and took my hand. "Let's go get your shoes and drive home okay?" he asked with love in his eyes. I nodded and giggled but I couldn't stop crying. "I'm sorry" I laughed. He smiled and kissed me again. "It's okay. I'll go get them" he had such a big smile on his face.

I was already sitting in the car when Joaquin jogged towards the door. He sat next to me and Evan shut the door. Joaquin gently took my ankle and put on my shoe. I giggled as he did so. "You're so silly". He put on the other one  and said "hey this isn't silly. They fit. So you're the princess I want to marry"  I was silent for a few seconds until he took a small box out of his suit pocket. "I-I bought it 3 years ago. I carry it with me everyday. And well- then you broke up with me but- I mean- it is for you. It always was and it always will be. No other woman makes me as happy as you do. Please be my wife y/n"
I cried so much. I didn't deserve this man. "Yes. Yes! Of course" I sobbed and leaned in to kiss him. He smiled and took my hand to put on the ring. It was beautiful. A few tears were running down his cheeks and he bit his lip. "I love you so much y/n Phoenix" he took my hand and I put my head on his shoulder. "I love you so much more"

And of course we were on the headline the next day. But it didn't scare me anymore. I had my Joaquin back and that's all I could've asked for.

Hello boo! I quickly wrote that because I was bored. I mean I could've done my homework but that was more fun haha. Hope y'all are alright!💞

•Ya Clown Queen🃏💓