Arthur|Goodnight Gotham|

Summary: Villain!Reader and her gang are having fun when Gotham is in total chaos and she comes across the Joker, who's sitting in the police car.
Warnings: violence, murder, blood, cusswords
Word count: 1367

(y/v/n = your villain name)

....It was a chaotic night in Gotham and me and my friends took advantage of it and went out. Everywhere was exploding something and people with clown masks were out on a killing spree. It was amazing. But let me tell you, it was a really crazy day dear....

Me and my friends were having a good time at the Iceberg Lounge when suddenly my friend, and our newest member, Alina was missing. "Where did she go?" I asked Selina and she just shrugged. "She's probably sawing some people into little pieces- I mean look outside" she said and Ivy laughed.

We found Alina at the hospital, she was trying poison and other dangerous drugs on ill people and later on sawed them into pieces. She eventually got exposed and suddenly was one of the most wanted women in Gotham... Until I invited her into our gang. From there on she was known and feared as Mad-Doc.

"Oh my god who let her go?" I complained and grabbed Ivy's arm and dragged her out of the lounge. "Eh- What are you doing y/n" I rolled my eyes. "We need to find her, she clearly doesn't know how to handle the cops?!" Alina was a little special when it comes to communication. Ivy took my hand and dragged me with her. "She's definitely at the hospital babe."

We were walking down the streets when a group of teenager boys whistled at us. "Hey dolls!" they rushed towards us. Ivy sent me an annoyed face and I rolled my eyes. I looked at them in disgust and fake smiled. "You want $20? You just need to get on you knees!" the blonde boy said and his friends cheered him on. "Omg let's take em both! One for you bro, and I'll take th-" I quickly grabbed his throat and hit him in the face, blood spilling everywhere. His friends were in shook and one of them mentioned "yo bro! That's Poison Ivy and Y/v/n! Dude we better go!" I chuckled "that's right you bitch" Ivy said and broke his arm with a satisfying crack. The other boys wanted to run away but just in time my gang was coming from that direction. I laughed out loud and sent the blonde guy a wicked grin. They didn't even have to understand what was going on and caught em.  Scarring the boys while playing cat and mouse with them. My girls clearly being the cats. "Stop wiggling lil fellow" Helena, known as the huntress, smirked as she was standing with one foot on the last boy. I laughed and turned my attention back towards the blonde one...
"Who do you think you are?" I whispered into his ear while I grabbed his throat tightly, forcing him to choke and wiggle. I held him into the air and he began to cry, his dumb friends now getting killed one by one. He was shaking and whimpering in pain. "Aw look at you" I turned my head to the left side and smirked "calling for your mommy?...She can't help you you disgusting little brat!"
Selina was killing the last one and the blonde boy started to faint because of my tight grip. "Wow. He's such a weak ass" I said recklessly throwing him onto the street and silently cussing.
We were about to leave when the boy slowly stood up and tried to ran away with panic in his eyes. I laughed hysterically and pulled out my gun. "Fucker" I commented and the bullet hit his knee and he fell to the ground. I was grinning in victory.
I didn't want to kill him too fast, I wanted him to suffer from pain and slowly die. I was blowing the heavily injured boy a kiss and turned to my friends again. Selina chuckled and all of us walked into the huge chaos on the streets of Gotham to search our sister.

A few minutes later a police car drove by and it was like time was standing still.
I saw him. I finally saw him. It was the Joker. He killed Murray Franklin live on TV today. He was the reason why everyone went crazy that night. I adored him, he was the king of chaos to me.
A few tears ran down my cheek. They couldn't lock my Puddin away. No. Not my Puddin. He haven't even got the chance to get to know me yet. My heart broke into 100 pieces. I loved him so much.
Then it happened. He noticed me too and I locked eyes with him. He grinned at me, I was all bloody and dirty and when I wanted to smile back I heard a crash. An ambulance crashed into the police car. "Puddin!" I screamed. Ivy and Helena ran after me when I rushed towards the police car. The ambulance door opened and Alina climbed out of the crashed vehicle. "Omg Alina! Why did you leave without telling anyone??" Ivy shouted and hugged her. You need to know, Alina wasn't that much of a talker. She's very smart but quiet. That's why we were so worried about her being all alone out there.

My friends helped me to get the Joker out of the car and I knelt next to him on the car bonnet. "Puddin! Lemme see you're pretty smile again!" I cried and grabbed his shirt to gently shake him. "Puddin please." He was slowly opening his eyes and blinked softly. "Puddin hugh?" He weakly smirked and I hugged him tightly. He hissed in pain and I quickly sat up again. "Oh no! I'm sorry Puddin!" I cried again until I felt his cold bloody hand gently touching my cheek. "You a beautiful one" he whispered and I smiled showing him my white teeth. "You really think so Puddin?!" He chuckled "Yeah... thanks for saving me doll" I blushed at his nickname for me and giggled. "Oh! It wasn't just me" I said and pointed behind me towards my girl gang, standing there and smiling at me. He glared at them and then looked at me again. He was slowly bringing his hands towards his mouth, realizing that he was bleeding really bad. "Don't worry Puddin, Mad-Doc will take care of your wounds" his frowning face chanced into a happy one and he laughed. He lifted his hands once again and put two of his fingers against my lips. He laughed again and gently drew a smiling face onto my face. I giggled and slowly bent over him to do the same on his face. His beautiful eyes starring into mine. The bloody smile on our faces causing both of us to grin. "You a special one y/n" I smiled. Wait how did he know my name. "I'm gonna keep ya". I didn't notice that a huge crowd was surrounding us and cheering for us. Arthur, well now Joker, slowly stood up and looked down at me. He smiled and held out his hand, ready to pull me up to him. I grinned and eagerly took his hand. The crowd cheered and screamed for us even louder now. He was still holding my hand and looked at me. "You wanna be my queen?" he smirked and I jumped up and down, holding onto his shoulder. "Yes of course Puddin!" he laughed and leaned in to kiss me. The moment was perfect but then... a fangirl got angry at me and jumped onto the car, interrupting our kiss. I gasped and snatched the nearest weapon of a guy off and hit her hard with it. It was a wooden baseball bat. "Bitch!... haha I'm going to keep that" I said as I swung the bloody bat over my shoulder. Goodnight Gotham. Me and my Puddin are going to destroy you.

Hello boo!💞 hope y'all are alright and had an amazing day/night so far💓

•Ya Clown Queen🃏💕