Joaquin|Beachparty|

Summary: Actress!Reader throws a beach party and begs Joaquin to come because they shot a film a few months ago and started a good friendship
Warnings: Age gap? Cusswords
Word count: 1013

Y/n pov

"Please Joaquin" I whined while driving down the road. "No" he chuckled and leaned against the window of the passenger seat. "I'm too old for that kind of stuff" I put on the break because of the red light and laughed. "You? Old? ... mmh...maybe" I teased. He gasped and gently punched my arm. "I hate you" he pouted "I don't think so Joaq". We laughed and the traffic light went green again. He turned up the volume of the radio and opened the window. Ahh sunrises in California. Heavenly. We sang the few songs on the radio and laughed until my manager called. I clicked on the answer button on my car display and Joaquin shut the window. "Hi Josh" I said as I was looking behind me to look if I could drive now. "Hey honey, I just wanted to tell you that they're done with all the setting up at the beach. Maybe you wanna check if everything's like you wanted?" "Yeah sure, I'll be there as soon as I can okay?" "Sure see you" he ended the call and Joaquin smiled at me. "What?" I giggled. "So you are dragging me there now?" "Of course. I don't get why you don't wanna come to my party. I really don't get it. At least help me checking if everything was set up and done correctly" he laughed at my statement and scratched his beard "also you have to come now, or do you wanna jump out of my driving car?" "Is that a threat y/n" I chuckled "maybeee... I mean. I somehow get it. You're older than most of my friends but, let's be honest here, you're by far the most handsome one" he blushed and looked outside the window. "... thank you..." I smiled at him and he told me to park the car. "Yeah sure. Is everything alright?" What does he want at that shop? "Yeah, i just have no swim trucks with me..." he said and opened the car door. "Wait?! You coming?!" I screamed. He sent me a warm smile, came up to me and took my hand. He handed me my sunglasses and put on his own. "Let's see what we can find" I giggled and took his hand as I dragged him inside.

It was great. So many people came to my party. Of course it was a private, "celeb-only" party. But they could bring their friends if they wanted to. We danced, played volleyball and beer pong. It was getting dark and the sun began to set. I was drinking my pinacolada and chatted with Skylar and Joaquin. "I think it's time to eat" Skylar mentioned. "Food's her passion you need to know" I whispered at Joaquin. She slapped my arm and giggled. "I'll go get us something" she stood up and ran towards the others. I've already told her that Joaquin eats vegan so I didn't need to stop her. Joaquin smiled at me and I copied his actions. "It was really fun y/n, I'm so glad you annoyed me so much" I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. I took another sip of my pinacolada and locked eyes with him. He was still smiling. "Did you mean it? Back in the car?" I chuckled and took his hand. "Of course. Look around- do you see an-" I stopped because he leaned in. Our lips inches away before touching. "AYYY STOP TALKING TO MY GIRLL!" a guy pushed our faces apart. Wtf. "Hey calm down man" Joaquin said as he gently pushed him away from me. "Fuck off dude! She's mine" he pushed Joaquin and threw his beer bottle to the ground. It was Jason. My ex boyfriend. "Jason calm down. I'm not yours. I broke up with you 4 months ago" he shrugged and stumbled backwards. He was clearly drunk. How did he even get here?! Jason laughed and grabbed my wrist. "Come on baby let's leave" I tried to free myself but his grip was to hard. "Jason let me go!" That was it. Joaquin came up to him and punched him in the face. "God she broke up with you for a reason Jason!" Jason landed in the sand with a bloody nose. "Fuck man... that hurt" "that's the point idiot" Joaquin said and slowly took my hand to calm down. "Come on let's go" He guided me towards the ocean and stopped when our feet hit the water. "Are you okay y/n?" He gently took my wrist and inspected it. There were a few blue and purple marks but it didn't hurt that much. "What an asshole" he said and kissed my marks. I giggled and blushed. The sun was about to be gone completely but the sky was still purple and pink. "Thank you Joaquin" I whispered. He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes. He smiled and placed his hands on my cheeks. "Anything for my favorite girl" he said and kissed me passionately. It was magic. It felt so right. I didn't want it to end. "I love you y/n" he smiled against my lips. "I love you too Joaquin" I giggled as he picked me up and twirled me around. His grin wide and bright. He put me down and kissed me again. We looked at each other and both of us couldn't stop smiling. I thought about getting married and having kids with this man until cool water hit me. Joaquin laughed as he splashed me again. "Joaquin!" I screamed and ran away. He chased me and laughed. "You can't run away y/n! I'll get you anyways" he shouted. I turned my head and saw him running after me. I giggled and smirked "oh we'll see".

Hi boo! Hope you have an amazing day/night! Love you💗

•Ya Clown Queen🃏💕