Joaquin|High School Reunion|

Summary: Reader and Joaquin see each other at the high school reunion party and Reader offers to drive him home 
Warnings: cusswords
Word count: 1176

"Oh my god sorry! I was jus-" someone bumped into my back and I turned around, sitting on a chair. "It's okay- wow Joaquin is that you?" I couldn't believe it. He was still as cute and handsome as in high school. He sent me a big smile and his eyes lit up. "Oh my god y/n!... can-can I sit here?" I giggled at his nervousness. I guess some things won't ever chance. "Yeah sure!" His smile grew even bigger and he sat down next to me. "You look gorgeous wow" I blushed and gently pushed his chest. He chuckled and looked me in the eyes. "Did you come here alone?" He asked eagerly and supported himself with his elbow. I giggled as I pointed towards the dance floor "No I'm with Julia." I simply said and he understood immediately. Julia has been my best friend since high school and even though I had an exhausting day at work she convinced me to come here. "Wait is she dancing with Brad?" He laughed and I turned around to see if it was him. "Oh yeah, I told him to, she had the biggest crush on him in high school" he gasped "she's single?" I nodded and took a sip of my drink. "No way. On the way he told me that he had feeling for Julia." We laughed and talked about our lives until it was getting pretty late.

"Wait. Where are Brad and Julia? Have you seen them?" He asked in total panic. I laughed and grabbed his shoulder. "Calm down Joaquin. I bet they'll have a great night together" I smirked and he giggled. "For sure, but Brad was my ride home." I rolled my eyes and took his hand "silly. I can drive you home, no problem" I smiled at him and dragged him out of the building, towards the parking lot.
"Thank you so much y/n" he said while climbing in the passenger seat." I smiled and started the car. "As I said, no problem." he leaned back and grabbed the seatbelt and sighed "you know, I'm actually really happy for Brad and Julia, especially now that I know Julia liked him back all the time." It was true. Me and Julia both had our crushes back then and seeing her now, archiving what we both wanted for so long was great. "Yes, who knew they both had a thing for each other" "Yeah I had my own crushes back in the day... did you have a crush?" he asked and slowly turned his head in my direction, looking at me with his beautiful eyes. "Actually yes, but I won't tell you" I giggled and drove off. He seemed a little bit sad and fake pouted "oh come on y/n, you can tell me. I promise I won't tell him" oh little did he know. "No" I laughed "if I tell you he will know." It was really cute and funny seeing him so confused. "What? What do you mean... don't you trust me?" I bit my lip so I didn't laugh too loud. "Hey are you okay? Do you want me to drive?" I just giggled and hit the break to look at him. "Oh Joaquin... it was you. You were my crush" he blinked at me in disbelief. "What? Really? Are you sure?" I chuckled "yes I'm sure, you were the one I had a crush on" he began to ramble and stutter until I took his hand in mine. "Calm down Joaquin, is it that bad?" "N-no! Of course not...Because I definitely had a crush on you too" I smiled. I didn't know. Not until now not back in high school. I really didn't expect that. "Oh really?! Why didn't you say something to me?" I laughed at his overwhelmed face expression. "Me? Say something to you? No no no... you were totally out of my league y/n, we were on different planets back then" I giggled. I mean he was kind of right. But still, it would've meant everything to me if he had had the balls to talk to me. I was a cheerleader back then, goofing around with the popular guys. But deep in my heart I was a secret nerd. And I was so glad that Julia was too. Joaquin was always the quiet and smart one. I copied his homework a few times and let me tell you dear. That was the greatest thing at school for me. Yeah literally. Copying homework from my crush. Julia and I went crazy about the nerd duo Joaquin Phoenix and Brad Thompson. It was actually really hilarious now that I think about it.
"I never would have imagined you liked me back in high school- never ever" his eyes lit up and he he chuckled. "Oh fuck I did y/n. Are you kidding me?! Who didn't" I punched his shoulder and giggled. "But I never had a boyfriend back then you know... I just wanted you to be honest" somehow it was getting pretty hot in the car and the silence was killing me. He just kept looking at me. Not saying anything. "Erm- sorry if that was too-" he interrupted me with his soft lips and I moaned at his sudden action. It was so sexy of him to take the courage and kiss me. He cupped my cheeks to deepen the kiss and I gently traced my tongue along his lip. "You don't have a boyfriend do you?" I giggled and bit my lip "no.... do- do you want me to drive home? Like, my home? It's not that far" He smirked and softly caressed my cheek with his thumb. "Oh yes please y/n"
The whole ride home I kept blushing and thinking about the days back in high school. I could already see me and Julia totally freaking out tomorrow. It was so insane what happened that night. I couldn't believe it.

Me and Joaquin were laying in bed, him drawing patterns on my naked back and hips. The room was dark and only the moonlight was able to let me see Joaquin's handsome face. "I'm so glad Julia convinced me to go to the reunion party..." I whispered against his lips and gently played with his hair. He chuckled and pecked my lips softly. "I feel like we're finally on the same planet... and y/n...I don't want to leave it" I smiled at his heart melting words "then don't. Feel free to stay Joaquin. I'd love you to stay." He slowly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "I love you y/n"  I smiled, I never wanted anything more than him. "I love you too Joaquin."

Hi boo!💕 I hope y'all are alright and had an amazing day/night so far!💓 Love you!

•Ya Clown Queen🃏💗