ghostly dancing and payback.

*ruby p.o.v small flashback*

 I smile as I watch youmu duke it out with the heavyweight of team CVFY his sword posed high as he slams it onto the area only for youmu to dodge with grace before she counterattacks flawlessly. 

 the big guy Yatsuhashi gets ready to block but Youmu fires some danmaku at the ground to blind him before hitting him in the head with the handle,s of her blades then proceeds to go down low and trip him causing him to fall to the ground

 the big guy Yatsuhashi gets ready to block but Youmu fires some danmaku at the ground to blind him before hitting him in the head with the handle,s of her blades then proceeds to go down low and trip him causing him to fall to the ground. "well Reisen seems your sister team NMYF has some tricks up there sleeves like you do that looks like the same aura techniqe you use." team CFVY,s leader coco says and reisen just smiles. 

I smile a bit knowing our cover is working

I smile a bit knowing our cover is working. We had made it so that are danmaku bullets where 'arua technics' that are very hard to learn and tend to use up aura at a faster rate so we had to train to make it where we used as little arua as possible using them and its why we all use dodge styles of fighting and other then ozpin and his little circle it seems to be working. speaking of circle I frown and look outside to...the unsightly view of vales sky having a lot of atlisien airships in it. Seriously ironwood are you TRYING to paint vale as a major target for the Grimm? if so you're doing a pretty good job of it! I sigh and shake my head turning my attention back to the match at hand. Yatsu tries to back off and counter but falls right into youmus trap as a sudden barrage of dankmaku forces him back and she dashes in and takes his aura into the red as the buzzer sounds indicating the end of the match.  "and the winner is YOUMU!" I say with enthusiasm. "well I'll be it's not easy to take yatsu down props to her." coco says slightly annoyed but clearly impressed. "That's youmu for you shes stonger then she looks and has plenty of sword tricks up her sleeve." I say as I stand up. "btw you guys should be off on a mission soon correct?" coco looks at me and nods. "Yeah, and it looks like it may be a long one so Im thankful your teams taking the dance. I would do it my self but hard to do when Im far away fighting Grimm with my team ya?" I laugh a bit. "Dont worry about the dance teaaaaam RWBY will take care of it" she shakes her head and laughs a bit before she gathers the rest of her team and heads out to the bullhead area to take off for there mission.

*flashback end*

I smile thinking about that fight and the promise I made to team CFVY but at the moment I had a dance to help make as best as can be. I fly up attaching some banners while yang and weiss argue about dollys and smoke machines for whatever reason. I just roll my eyes and continue setting up the banners and lights that we would be useing for the dance while blake is working with nitori to get the DJ booth set up. I finsh up with the banners and gently fly down and notice sun asking blake to the dance. I roll my eyes and shake my head but hey atleast he's not as bad as his blue-haired teammate. after a bit I smile and nod at our work this dance is starting to come toghter really well. while I was making sure everything was in place I noticed youmu talking with yatsu and fox witch made me smile more. its nice to see her getting along with everyone but her being constantly manipulated was a problem for a looooooong time...I remember how her and I first met.