Reunion

*ruby p.o.v*

"Hi...im Ruby rose" they just stare blankly  at me as if I was the world's hardest puzzle before finally, the man broke the silence. "well...for someone who was supposedly dead for years you seem quite lively..." I giggle nervously and rub the back of my head."yeeeeaaaah my death was greatly exaggerated im still alive and kicking." he hums in thought."if I may miss rose why is it that you took so long to reveal your self if you where alive? what about your family?" my expression falls a bit."to make sure they where safe" him and Glynda seem surprised by my answer. "And what do you mean by that miss rose?" I sigh" I know about my eyes ozpin...the legends and how powerful there supposed to be" I could feel the tension increase with that statement. "and may I ask how you came upon this knowledge?" I look him straight in the eyes. " I came across it when I was researching why a group of extremely skilled assassins came after me to end my life just because of my eyes." I look at Glynda real quick to notice she is barely keeping on a professional face but I could tell she was enraged on the inside. " and how...did you escape miss r-" he was interrupted when a new voice entered the room "that would have been my doing" Glynda spins around and Ozpin simply turns around while I simply gain a bright smile. "and who might you be?" Glynda says in a demanding way. " my how rude of me Im Yukari Yakumo the one who helped this young rose escape from the mindless beast that saw her as nothing more but prey." Ozpin turns to me. "is what she says true miss rose?" I nod "yup! she hit it off me and then dunked the Beowolf into a thing of water where is drowned." he seems to accept the answer. " I see...are you the one who taught ruby how to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever diseind?" Yukari chuckles at the statement." no no it was not me who taught her she was taught by someone much more capable and as for the other things ill say she was taught by the ones who took care of her  but as to what those abilities are well that's our little secret at the moment." he sighs as if he was expecting that answer. "very well...anyways miss rose...do you know who I am?" I nod " your Ozpin the headmaster of becon academy a place where I can achieve my dream of being a huntress that would make mother proud and be able to protect touse who need protection and bring down touse who seek to destroy it." if he was surprised at my statement he didn't show it. "so you wish to come to my school?" I light up realising where this is heading." more then anything else." he ponders a bit and takes a look at Glynda who just looks done with today. "well ok then you may leave and btw your sister is attending this year so I can set up a reunion for both her and tai for you go home they should be at the house by this time." I nod and beam him a smile"thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! I'll make you proud!" then I dash out of the room.

*time skip*

Im flying in the sky towards my home in patch according to Ozpin, yang, and Tai could be at both my mothers grave and apparently my own they have made it a daily thing to go there so I thought Id surprise them by showing up behind them when the time comes

*yang p.o.v*

9 years

9 years...9 years since I made that stupid mistake 9 years since those men took my sister from me...and I still don't have a dang clue of why they wanted her nor who they where...if I wasn't so stupid that day maybe she would still be here...maybe she would still be able to live up to her dream of being the greatest huntress of them all...and yet her life was takin away form her...and I don't even know why. I sit beside dad looking at two graves...the graves of two pepole who were taken away from me...the first one reading 'here lies summer rose and thus kindly I scatter' and the second 'here lies ruby rose a rose that never got the chance to bloom'. I can feel it...the hollowness that has entered my heart just staring at the graves why...why did she have to be takin? why did she of all people have to be killed? I sigh and breathe in. "hey mom...hey sis... im going to beacon soon...been a hard road there but im finally going to do it im going to be the huntress that you wanted to be sis...I'll make sure that your death is not in vain... I will find the ones who did this to you...I'll finds the ones who prevented you from blooming...love you both..." I can feel tears starting to come out but I need to be strong...I need to be strong for both of them..so I stand up and hug dad trying to get my strength back as he hugs back...its been hard on both of us...losing ruby was a huge hit. "already sun dragon... we should get going you have a big day tomorrow" I hear dad say and I nod "yeah...lets get going." I turn to leave.

"awww you're going already? but I just got here!" we suddenly halt midstep hearing that voice...it couldn't be... I spin around so fast im pretty sure I hurt a part of my neck but I didn't care...because in a tree sat someone I believed dead.

*ruby p.o.v*

I called out to yang and dad and see then spin around so fast they could have rivaled my own speed. I smile and hop down from the tree tears in the corner of my eyes. yangs the first to speak up." R-ruby? is that y-you?" I smile more and open my arms." sorry it took me so long sis...kinda had problems being almost killed and all that..." she takes a step..and then brakes into a run before enveloping me in a hug sobbing and I start comforting her letting my own tears fall and soon dad joins in as well and we just hug each other letting the dams break as we cry. after an hour of just hugging each other we break off and yang looks at me with slightly angry eyes. "WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?!" I flinch a bit but soon answer." well I can't say all of it buuut" I proceed to tell them about how a woman called Yukari Yukamo saved me from certain death.