Chapter 44 : Coupling

Start from the beginning

The day was hectic yet enjoyable. It was the day of conscious coupling and love was certainly in the air. Nandini after changing into her night suit came to the open terrace area and sat down on one of the couches.

Nandini was doing her favourite pass time

Nandini was doing her favourite pass time . Star Gazing. She knew every constellation in the sky and took interest in knowing new facts about them. Unknown to her the brightest star of her life was watching her from land itself. Manik, who was going downstairs to get water happen to see Nandini going towards the terrace and followed her.

Manik tiptoed to Nandini and sat down beside her on the couch

Manik tiptoed to Nandini and sat down beside her on the couch. Nandini knew he was there but she didn't say anything, not willing to break the peaceful silence. "Nandi...", before Manik could break the tranquility Nandini placed her fingers on his lips hushing him before hand. "Manik Aaj kal healing quota poora hogaya now please let's enjoy the silence ", Nandini requested. Manik thought for a moment and agreed.

For an energetic personality like Manik sitting quietly for a moment was highly unlikely. So, Manik took out the ear pods from his pockets connected it to his phone and then played a song. He plugged in one in his ears and forwarded the another one to Nandini. She thought for sometime, allowing the battle between her heart and mind to happen and then letting her heart win.

She took the pods and plugged them into her ears. The soft music hit her drums and didn't take her mind a second more to recognize the song. It was Kaun Mera

*Kaun mera from special 26*

Kaun Mera, Mera Kya Tu Laage
Kyun Tu Baandhe, Man Ke Man Se Dhaage
Bas Chale Naa Kyun Mera Tere Aage
Kaun Mera, Mera Kya Tu Laage
Kyun Tu Baandhe, Man Ke Man Se Dhaage

Dhoond Hi Loge Mujhe Tum Har Jagah Ab To
Mujh Ko Khabar Hai
Ho Gaya Hun Tera Jab Se Main Hawa Mein Hoon
Tera Asar Hai
Tere Paas Hoon, Ehsaas Mein, Main Yaad Mein Teri
Tera Thikana Ban Gaya Ab Saans Mein Meri

Kaun Mera, Mera Kya Tu Laage
Kyun Tu Baandhe, Man Ke Man Se Dhaage
Bas Chale Naa Kyun Mera Tere Aage
Kaun Mera, Mera Kya Tu Laage

Nandini's eyes were closed and her focus was on the music which was penetrating her soul. Today, there was something in the air itself which was letting every person loose their sensible selves . Something happened to Nandini and she started humming with the song. Manik who never expected such drastic improvements so soon was well shocked. There was noticeable peace on Nandini's face and Manik's heart was exulting looking at such beautiful scene in front of him. Manik could see a big leap which would come very soon and he was more than happy about it. He let Nandini enjoy the song and kept sitting quietly.

On some other part of the globe, in a room there were 3 people present. "Arghhhhh!!! He escaped. Instead of him Nandini was in the car and she got involved in the accident ", a man screamed tearing his hairs in irritation. "Hmm. Nandini should not be harmed. We need her with us. But you Manik Malhotra, you aren't going to survive for long ", said someone else. "Let the game begin ".

On one side there was Nandini, finally coming to terms with her past and on the other were handful people trying to snatch from her the reason behind that smile. Let's see who wins this tug of war.

Hiii guysss!! So wish you all a very happy new year. I hope you like the chapter. So who are the ones plotting? Why is Manik their target? What does he have to do?

Tell me how it was. Next chapter after 65+ comments and 15+ votes. Love you alll. It's my vacations going on so the sooner you guys complete the target the soone you get the update.

A random question for all of you,tell me the best serial you have watched after KYY on TV. Any serial. If possible of Parth or Niti. I'll love to watch them again.