The entire clan was up on their feet and clapping for this new couple . Manik who was the only spectator to their entire love story was the most emotional after Navya, his eyes too were becoming glassy. He is the only one who has witnessed the unshown side of Cabir, felt those moments of grief with him and lived in those happy hours.

Other than these two, there was one more person who was shedding happy tears despite not being very close to either of the two. Nandini was so overwhelmed at this show of love that her eyes too became moist. An unwanted drop of tear fell from her eyes and she hurriedly wiped it away so that none watches it. Still it wasnt enough to escape Manik's eyes. His lips curled into semi circle and he thought , "There is a side of hers aching to be love but her ego and past refuse to let her accept it ". Manik was absolutely right. She did have that side but was too ignorant or was pretending to be ignorant towards it. She glanced around to see if someone noticed that drop of tear. As she looked up she found Manik staring at her with a small smile playing on his lips. It didn't take her much time to understand that Manik did notice the unnoticed. She instantly looked away, widening the smile on Manik's lips.

"Nandini you did the impossible ", joked Alya. "Yes, I thought Cabir bhai will never tell Navya di about his feelings ", giggled Ammu. Nandini was giving them just a cute smile and not saying anything. "Thanks Nandini", said Cabir and Navya together walking towards her. Navya took her into a tight bone crushing hug. Cabir whinned and said, "Mai bhi hu yaar ( I am also here) ", and hugged both of them together , everyone smiled looking at the newly formed bonds.

Nandini who out of all was most elated first looked at Manik trying to understand if it's real or no. Only after she got Manik's nod that it is all real that she hugged both of them back. New ties were being made and old scars being forgotten.

Alya cleared her throat and then said, "Guys! Now when everyone is getting romantic we even want to tell you guys something ", she nudged Dhruv to carry on, "Yeah! We Umm... We like each other a lot and are...kind of dating ". Admist Oohs and aaahs they new couples could just smile and blush at each others.

After everything was over Nandini said, "It's getting late guys, why don't you guys stay here for today? ". At first everyone denied but after a little persuasion from Nandini all agreed. They all started to walk back when Nandini noticed something. Ammu was looking into her mobile screen smiling and blushing. Nandini ignored it initially but then it dawned on her. Aryaman was on the video call on Ammu's mobile. She just peeked in her mobile a bit and saw Arya laughing his lungs out genuinely at something. Nandini couldn't help but feel good on seeing Arya finally living for himself. Though she herself was not much fantasizing about love but she knew how it felt. She could feel all the butterflies that Ammu was facing. She choose to keep quiet.

Nandini showed everyone their rooms. At last only Ammu was left. She was taking Ammu towards a room. As they reached Nandini opened the door and asked Ammu to go in. The room was well furnished and didn't look like a guestroom at all. To clear her doubts Ammu asked, "Nandini whose room is this? ", Nandini very casually replied, "Aryaman's ". Ammu's cheeks heated up as she tried saying, "No... Vo... Nandini it's... Not like that...", Nandini held her hands and said, "I am seeing my brother truly happy these days. If it's not THAT I wish it becomes THAT ", she pressed her hands in hers and said, " Stay happy both of you".
Nandini was walking back when she remembered something and said, " Check the left drawer beside the bed. You'll like it", winking at her she moved to her room.

Ammu locked the door and checked the drawer she was told to check. In that drawer was kept an album. It had many pictures of both Aryaman and Nandini arranged chronologically. Some cute some mushy some adorable but all can make you go Aww. She clicked a few of them and stored it in her mobile.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें