Chapter 22: A New Baddie for Gotham

For my AWESOME friend undefined_unclear, she's been supporting and helping me from the start; Thank you SOOOOO much dudeskie.

Katrina's POV:

I know who I am now. I know my selves better than I did before. In that moment there was a convergence of 2 souls. This is the beggining of something beautiful.

"Yes, yes it is Kat," that was its voice. It was a creature alot like a parrasite except she was more powerful and less annoying.

I'd been staying with Joker for the past 2 days. I'd called in sick at work but I knew I'd have to go back soon. This saddened me, I didn't want to leave my J.

"In your dream world again Kitzy?" I'd barely heard him walk in and sit on the bed. I nodded and snuggled in the crook of his neck. He could be really affectionate when he wanted to be.

"Kat? Do you wanna..." he seemed a little apprehensive to ask me. I searched his brain waves, I hated doing this but if I didn't I'd never know because he'd end up leaving it. My answer would've shocked the old me but the new Kat had a life to live and she was determined to have fun.

I stood on a ledge just above the museum, Penguin goons swarmed the lower area. They were patrolling the abandoned stalls protecting their weapons shipment. Little do these mindless fools realize their fates have drastically changed.

I sucked the pavillion dry of energy causing frightened gasps from the men below. I swooped down as Joker's new secret weapon. I'd kept the name Mocking-Bird seeing it as appropriate for my newly aquired abilities.

"How about... Penguin and maybe some lightning, they can't see anyway."  MB was really good at deciding the funniest torture to inflict upon, well anyone. I mimicked her suggested things and watched the men freak as Penguin/me said "Oy!!! Get back to work before I shoot you myself. Make sure if you see the Bat anywhere you kill him before he kills you. I'd lose alot of money if I lost this shipment!"

"Yes boss," a bunch of them grumbled in fear. What wimps, "we are going to enjoy this!"  I noiselessly jumped down into the snow covered street. The first to feel my wrath was a man with a tazor baton from a T.I.G.E.R guard. How'd he get that?!
"The Penguin probably has a deal with Proffesor Strange like Joker had."  That made sense I guess.

I snuck up behind him and pulled some of the low current out of the baton to get a hold of its signiture. "Hmmm too easy."  I made his arm spasm and the baton struck him in his neck. I increased the voltage, mainly because those things are just too weak, and watched as the electricity coursed through his convulsing body. I let out a laugh that Joker would've been proud of and I bet he was.

The other mobsters must've heard the commotion because they were soon surrounding me. I smiled at this attention, I let out all the energy I'd accumulated from the lights. They soon crumpled to the floor and that's when I heard an all too familair flair of a cape.

"You know Batzy, I may have just started an all out turph war between Joker and Penguin. Aren't you proud of me?" *cue the lightning*

A/N:

Wow haven't written one of these in a while. I have decided that the first person to comment on each of my soon to be updated chapters will have the following chapter dedicated to them. Kinda like this one except she was the first to read so yeah. I'm only doing this 'cause I can and 'cause I want to.

So the rules are as follows;

-As long as it has words in it and it is the absolute first comment then it will be selected.

-If it's anything rude, mean, judgmental (in a bad way), racist, sexist, crude etc. You can forget it sunny.

That's all folks.

Love you my cookies. ♡♥♡♥