Chapter 19: What a surprise!

Katrina's POV:

We sat there; Joker, Jonnathen and I, and played mouse-trap. I was winning by far and Joker and Jonnathen were becoming very disgruntled.

After the tenth game of me winning, I decided to break the ice. "Sooooo..." they looked at me, "umm anybody up for some hot chocolate or something?" They nodded and Edward got up and walked downstairs with me.

"Kat, you know I care about you, more than most things but I still don't trust that Wayne guy. He's a complete womanizer and you could do better. You seem so happy with Joker, I don't see why... ugh forget it." Well that was unexpected!

I felt bad for making him go through all this. I was also having a tough time understanding what to do next. Besides making some nice warm beverages. We got upstairs and I saw Joker looking through one of my drawers. I stopped dead in my tracks, was that my underwear drawer?!

Joker turned around holding a specifically lacy undergarment looking confused. He looked up to my shocked expression and dropped it. It glided to the ground and Jonnathen couldn't help but let out the strangest laugh I'd ever heard. "Well Kat," Joker said through his smirk, "looks like some-one has a naughty side." This made me blush... alot!

A/N:

I'm sorry it's so short I've had minimal writing time. Enjoy my loves. Exams are nearly over, just a week and a half.