Chapter thirty-four

Ashley's POV:
We got up and started getting dressed. I wore jeans and a cropped sweater because fall was right around the corner.

I heard someone scream from the other side of the door, "babe, are you almost out of the bathroom? I needa do my hair!"

I chuckle, "I'm almost done with my makeup! Calm down,"

He somehow managed to get the door open and felt his arms around my waist, "you don't need make-up you little pain in the ass."

I applied my Kylie lipstick and I let it dry before kissing him. Can't be wasting any of this lipstick.

He started doing his hair and I smacked his ass on the way out of the bathroom. "Leave me and my small ass alone, Ashley Jayden!"

I put my shoes on and put everything in my purse. I got my car keys and waited for Sam to get downstairs.

"Samuel, hurry! Everyone's going to think we were having sex if we show up late."

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He said coming down the stairs while buttoning his shirt up. Damn, I have a hot boyfriend.
_

Sam and I got to the movie theater where we met up with the rest of the people that were going.

I let go of Sam's hand and walked over to them to greet them. "I haven't seen you in a while! How have you been?" I said getting Kathy, Mike's girlfriend.

"Ive been good! Mike and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary, which is exciting." Kathy responded. They're so cute together!

Jack and Lydia were getting us tickets and we all wondered why Jack was being so nice today; this is unusual.

"I bought us club seating tickets!" Jack yelled across the movie theater.

We watched the movie and went to Dave and busters after. Let's just say, I'm better than Sam.

------------------------------------------
GUYS I WANTED TO WRITE A SMALL CHAPTER BC I HAVENT UPDATED AND IM SORRY BUT MAHOGANY TWEETED ME 2 DAYS AGO AND I DIDNT KNOW SHE DID UNTIL LIKE MY FRIENDS TOLD ME 2 MINUTES LATER. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANKS FOR 47K READS WTF OMG ILY ALL

$$$$$$$$$$ (FILLER CHAP) $$$$$$$$$$$$