Extra Story 2

"Hmmmm...."

"...?"

"Hmmmm..."

"My dear wife, are you okay?" Akashi asked as Shirayuki was sitting on their bed, browsing an unusual magazine "are you interested with something on it? What magazine is it by the way?"

"This is a magazine of Universities. I wondered why I didn't see this before?"

"You graduated years ago already, why question it now?" Akashi sat down then got the magazine from her "are you planning to study again?"

"Huh? No way. I actually saw this magazine in the living room. I think Sekiri forgot it."

"Is this his? Not Suu nor Hiroto"

"I asked Suu, and she said no, she wasn't thinking of University still. And it would be weird it it's Hiroto's!" Shirayuki sighed and flipped the magazine "and, it's Sekiri's handwriting."

"He is already thinking of University? Why?"

Shirayuki glared at him and hissed "now, I wonder why? Who was it again who already knew where to attend even before he attended High school?" She sighed and hugged her husband

"What's wrong?"

"Somehow, I know what's worrying him now. He is after all the first son and other's expectations again. He might be thinking that he needs to live up with his position as the first son."

"But did we tell him to do that? We didn't. It was his own decision to be pressure by other people"

"Well, you are his father after all."

"I told you before, I'll do something about the two, just do something about Hiroto."

"You smoothly ended Suu's situation, but raised the hurdle for Hayato-kun"

"They are still young. I don't really care about their love life, as long as they study, don't go overboard, and again, as long as they won't experience what Suu experienced, I don't mind. But I'll be honest, it's hard when it comes to my own children. It's easy to say, but I have a conflict feeling, especially with Suu."

"Suu, Sekiri, and even Hiroto, they need to experience love. Like what we experienced."

"And that happened to Suu. I hope she won't experience it again"

"Hayato won't let it. I wonder about Sekiri. He seemed not interested about it"

"He is too busy worrying unnecessary thing. Anyways" Akashi smirked as he suddenly pinned down his wife "I'll be having a week off in two weeks. I am planning of having a trip, just the two of us. What do you think?"

"Again? Well, I am fine with just the two of us, but are you sure that those three are okay with it? Especially the youngest one"

"I just want to be with you though. The two can take care of him"

"It would be funny if we returned and few weeks after, there will be an additional member of our family"

"That's my plan, but I am expecting that news sooner or later, since remember, we just had our vacation recently?" Akashi smirked and kissed her on the lips "it's been how many years since our first marriage, but I still love you day by day."

"You are exaggerating! But same here." Shirayuki held both of his cheeks and smile "We are in this age, but, we are as if in our young age. Seriously, don't you dare cheat on me"

"You are saying it now? I already have a twin and a brat, and a handful loving wife, why look for a useless one?"

"Did you just say handful?" Shirayuki was about to retort more when someone knocked and it was Sekiri. Akashi went to open the door and saw his worried face