Act 29

Their homeroom teacher started their class with few reminders for their upcoming sports fes, and also reminded them about the exams after. Their last teacher for their morning class arrived immediately after their homeroom class.

However, Shirayuki couldn't concentrate to what their teacher was saying. Even Shuichi and Haruna were being anxious. Akashi was in his usual calmness and Yoshiyuki on the other hand was clueless that his sister was there.

"Well then, don't forget to fill out the form and hand it to me by the end of this month. Also, Nakahara follow me to the teacher's office and get the print outs you missed"

"Yes" as Shirayuki responded, Yoshiyuki froze in surprise to know that his sister was already there.

Once their teacher left, Shirayuki immediately followed her.

"Ah wait, Shirayuki!" Haruna called her, but she continued her way. "Wait, will she be okay?!" She asked nervously to Akashi

"She is old enough to get the print outs"

"I didn't mean about that!" She hissed then looked at Yoshiyuki, gesturing him to follow his sister.

Yoshiyuki excused himself from their classmates who were talking to him.

~

He hurriedly went to the teacher's office and waited for her outside.

"Thank you very much!" Shirayuki bowed down and excused herself. Once she opened the door, her twin brother waved at her awkwardly

"Y-ya..."

"I never expected you to be here, in Rakuzan. Showing your face and even speaking in Japanese?" She immediately complained and shook her head. She passed by him still shaking her head

"Are you mad? You don't like me to be here"

"Of course I am happy that you are here. But, you are here in Japan, in same school, without me knowing"

"I am also staying in Seijuro's house" he added that made her stop and looked at him in grimace "its all fine. Masaomi-sama was also okay with it. Anyways, I am already here. We can be together, right?"

"How about your work? Being a model?"

"I already resigned as Snow, but I signed a contract last Saturday with the same agency with Kise. That was why I was in Tokyo this weekend"

"What kind of joke is this?" Shirayuki sighed and just retreated to the argument "but is this okay? I mean, your face... also your last name"

"Its fine. I met some teachers who knew this face and this name and they were really surprised. Our sister Sawa also told me that I might be the long lost grandson of Meijin family." Yoshiyuki explained while laughing "but Seijuro told me to let them be and don't say any words about who is our father, nor don't tell anyone yet that we are twins"

"Akashi knew all of these?"

"He was the one who asked me to and I just agreed. In any case" Yoshiyuki pulled Shirayuki into a very tight embrace, in which she hugged him back "I am glad that you are already discharged from the hospital and you are healthy and lively again"

"This will be the first time that we will be in the same school and class"

"Why are you openly hugging each other in the middle of the hallway?" The twins moved back and laughed once Akashi spoke. Haruna was laughing beside him. "So we can see that you two reconciled already?"

"But it doesn't mean I forgive him and the people who already knew about it" Shirayuki responded, narrowing her eyes towards Akashi and Haruna

"But I think its a good deal for someone who break her promise of obeying my orders" Akashi retorted that made Shirayuki clicked her tongue