Act 22

Silence still covered the ambiance between Yahiko, Nanase and Gou. Nanase was still crying, and not long after Gou also teared up. He and Yahiko still couldn't comprehend the news they heard. It was then Gou's phone rang, breaking the silence.

"Hai, Takahiro Gou speaking"

"Gou, where are you?"

"Ah... Mairu? I am in the hospital with Yahiko-sensei. What's up?" Gou answered in low voice, and sighed hearing his wife's voice

"What's up?! We are going to the Akashi mansion to meet up with Akashi Masaomi or Akashi Tsuna, we talked about it already!"

"Ah, yeah..."

"Are you okay?"

"Nothing, I just heard a sad news. Anyways, why are we going to Akashi mansion again?"

"To tell them that Takahiro family will pull back as one of their business partner if Akashi Seijurou doesn't marry Sawa-chan."

"Huh?! Mairu, stop joking! You know that Takahiro family and Akashi family are business partners even before we get married! Its a matter between them, don't get involved!"

"Meijin family will also pull back, Reina-neesan already decided. Also, this is also a matter to Heikou family! This mess happens thanks to that Harris Shirayuki that Seijurou chose. Now hurry up and let's meet in Akashi mansion, bring Yahiko-san too!"

As his wife hanged up, Gou looked at Yahiko and they both sighed. "Nothing really change, Reina will work in everything and when she is in pinched, her cousin Mairu will work."

"Harris Shirayuki...?" Gou mumbled and then looked at Nanase "Just now, she said that Seijurou-kun chose Harris Shirayuki, Elaine's daughter is, Shirayuki... right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No..." Gou stood up and cleared his throat "I'll go now, how about you sensei?"

"No, I have a meeting after. But I'll go there tomorrow. Nanase-chan, thank you for telling us about that" 

"Actually, I am not supposed to say it since its a private matter, and Akashi Seijurou warned us. Since you are connected to Elaine, I had no choice but to tell you. Anyway, please keep this as a secret" 

"Don't worry, we will keep it a secret" the two responded at the same time and left the doctor. Once they left, Nanase looked at them and gripped her hands

"You are pregnant?! Is that why you are going back to England?! Then tell your boyfriend! I don't know who but-" 

"Thanks, Nanase... But, we already broke up, since he is already engaged"

"Did you hear about the news? Meijin-sensei is going to quit soon since he will take over their family business, and also he is engaged to Mairu-senpai's cousin."

"Ah, speaking of Mairu-senpai, she is also engaged to Takahiro-senpai and they will get married on April"

Nanase narrowed her eyes towards the two, and tears still stream down "Its one of you two, its no doubt. I don't know, but I want you to feel remorse and regret that you chose to get engaged!"

~Next Day~

"I just arrived and they told me the news that grandma got mad at you." Akashi took off his shirt and turned to Shuichi who was sulking in Akashi's bed "you stayed in your girlfriend's house just because you didn't want to see Mairu-san. Even if you don't like her, at least show as if you do. You are good with that"

"Recently, my blood is boiling when their family is here. I just can't hold my temper. I met them, but escaped halfway. I feel bad to Gou-san though since he was also here yesterday. Also, it was good thing Yahiko-san was here a while ago, and I could talk to him" Shuichi pouted his lips "anyways, how about the case you are working on? We only have a week left before school again starts, is everything okay?"