Act 66

"Then why are we here? Blending with these stupid fangirls?"

"I was told to evaluate the new members" Shirayuki told Haruna, and they were sitting at the very end of the bleachers

"Ah, I see. Condolence that you will look after that troublesome guy there"

"It's not just him who is troublesome. I think, 4 of them"

"Well then, before we announce your group, I have short announcements to make" they all looked at Shuichi and he sighed "I have a message from our other Coach, coach said to let coach be a stranger to all of us until coach returned. Saying coach name, calling coach outside the activity is also prohibited. Anyways, I don't know what's the deal, but until coach returned, forget coach's existence."

"Eh? What the heck is that?" Kaoru asked in disbelief but noticed her on the bleacher "what kind of play?"

"Who knows? Also, one more" he again sighed and gazed away "I received a message from our captain."

"What did captain say?"

"If we add to her burden, or add to her stress, it would be a fun reunion when he returns and he would bring unforgettable souvenirs to each and everyone of us. Please imagine those words, with our usual captain."

"Uhm... did we do something...?" The 2nd years and 3rd years nervously asked

"I don't know! I also received his message. Do you know how scary it was?!" Shuichi sighed loudly then called the two vice-captains in training "announce their groups." Shuichi again sighed and crossed his arms. He pouted his lips since he noticed Haruna laughing at him

As for the first two groups who would play, the twins were put on different group, and they were going to face each other

"I somehow get what's going on" Kaoru approached Shuichi and sighed "the groupings, did she set it up?"

"No, but she told me to put them into groups, make sure to put the twins to different group, and the two transfer students together. I don't know what's on her mind, but she's a weird one after all"

"Was she asked to evaluate on the side?"

"Yeah. Let see her limit though, if she get annoyed too much." Shuichi responded and they both laugh

The game started and it went well according to Shirayuki, and what she was expecting, really did happen.

Not less than five minutes, the game halted, and one of the 3rd years turned to Nao

"What are you doing?" He asked him but the first year student tilted his head in confusion "why aren't you playing seriously? You are against them-"

"Why are we playing seriously against each other? Also, my brother is there, he is my teammate-"

"We are your teammates now! You need to do your part!"

"Huh? I just met you yesterday. I couldn't possibly be your teammate. I rather play with my brother"

"I agree" Ren followed

"To think that Shirayuki-chan is correct." Shuichi sighed then stopped them "first years out, and you too. Calm your head." He pointed at the twins and the third year member as well. "Ah, and Rio too. The other two first years, and also the two transfer students, substitute them."

The transfer students were both in one team, and the other two first year students were on the other team.

Shuichi thought that everything would be okay, but again not less than 5 minutes, the game halted again