Act 31

"Did you have a fight with someone?" The nurse asked Shirayuki as she cleaned the cut near Shirayuki's lips "is it painful? You are crying"

"No, she is crying with different reason. Don't mind her" Akashi told the nurse. He crossed his arm and a smile flashed on his face

"I apologize, it's just, I am so happy... I can't help it" Shirayuki laughed at herself "I am really happy"

"Your face isn't showing it though" the nurse chuckled then put a bandaid near her lips "I will get more smaller bandaid in the office for the nail marks on your neck. Wait me here, okay?"

Once the nurse left the two, Akashi sat in front of Shirayuki and gently touched the nail marks. "Her nails are so pointy that it really leave marks. Does it hurt?"

"No, the pain in my wrist is so painful that I can't feel any other pain" Shirayuki answered "But I really don't care about the pain. Akashi, I am really grateful. Thank you very much! I am so lucky to have you."

With that, Akashi pulled her towards him, and made a quick kiss on her lips, stopping her from crying

"You will be free from your nightmares. And you will be able to tell others that Yoshiyuki is your brother"

"Setting my brother aside, I want everyone to know that I am your girlfriend."

"Oh, finally?" Akashi chuckled and again kissed her "I am fine either way, but at least tell the others first that you are Yoshiyuki's twin brother."

"O...kay? I can tell everyone now."

"Not today, but soon" Akashi stated then caressed her cheeks. "But we need to do something about your bruises tomorrow."

"I don't wear make-up, but I think I will be wearing some tomorrow."

Not long after the nurse return and continued tending Shirayuki.

~at the same time~

Haruna was staring at Yahiko who just arrived and again asked the teacher what happened. Alfie was also there, asking what happened and explaining that Haruna's parents couldn't come to school because of work, so he would be her guardian.

"This is my first time seeing this Meijin Yahiko-san. And its no doubt, the resemblance is so strong"

"Sawa" Yahiko sighed as he called her, but Sawa looked away in displease "make sure to apologize later to Shirayuki-san"

"Huh?! Why would I?! After her false accusation towards our bodyguard?! She sho-!"

"The reason why your mom is not here is because of that issue. Kazuhiko is arrested with first degree murder, kidnapping, arson and multiple cases."

"W-what...?! They are mistaken!"

"Can you say that after knowing that Kazuhiko was also part of the kidnapping case of Seijuro-kun? Sawa, I will say this again, apologize to Shirayuki-san"

"YUKI!" The door of the office opened widely and Yoshiyuki with Shuichi were both catching their breath "ahre, Haruna, where is Yuki?! I have a good news-"

"You two, don't you have class?!" The teacher shouted at them but they shook their head

"First period is free time today" Shuichi answered but felt cold sweat all over his body "Y-Yahiko-san...?!" He nervously asked then he looked at Yoshiyuki, who was sternly staring at Yahiko, who was also staring back at him with surprise expression.

"Then, Haruna, where is Yuki?" Yoshiyuki asked not showing his emotion

"She went to the nurse office." Once Haruna answered, Shirayuki and Akashi showed up behind them